Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 01:26 AM
Fire Giant

Default Faydedar Today- fte on unguilded toon

I know this affected other guilds too so I figured I would post here.

An unguilded character by the name of Golden got an FTE msg on the ffa Fay today and then died to faydedar seconds later.

Fay was then pulled by multiple people to Ogre Island. IB engaged and killed faydedar.

I was informed by tmo after we killed faydedar that they claim it was their fte and they demanded the loot.

Do any other guilds have an experience in dealing with this type of situation?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-25-2014, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know this affected other guilds too so I figured I would post here.

An unguilded character by the name of Golden got an FTE msg on the ffa Fay today and then died to faydedar seconds later.

Fay was then pulled by multiple people to Ogre Island. IB engaged and killed faydedar.

I was informed by tmo after we killed faydedar that they claim it was their fte and they demanded the loot.

Do any other guilds have an experience in dealing with this type of situation?

The largest principle here that illuminates the poor lapse of judgement of the decision to engage on another guilds FTE, which has customarily resulted in suspensions, is that there does not need to be a sufficient raid force in the zone during the pull. Any toon can pull a mob for any guild, whether in that guild or not. Also, the character that did pull the mob is a known TMO alt and has pulled many dragons for TMO in the past.
Last edited by Ella`Ella; 05-25-2014 at 01:47 AM..
Old 05-25-2014, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

Taken was also present. We submitted a petition and logs in support. We agree with the IB position that FTE by a non-tagged alt is BS. The puller then was guild tagged mid-pull, died, and there's no way to know who might have gotten FTE after in such a situation. We felt at the time that it was a "trap" intended to get others in trouble.

Taken agrees that TMO should be excluded from this loot. Taken and IB are in agreement as to what disposition of the loot should be. (currently the loot is in IB's hands but we will split when a transfer is available, as one of their groups got the exp and looted)
Old 05-25-2014, 02:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by williestargell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.Taken agrees that TMO should be excluded from this loot. Taken and IB are in agreement as to what disposition of the loot should be. (currently the loot is in IB's hands but we will split when a transfer is available, as one of their groups got the exp and looted)
So basically you support IB's position to KS here after making a side deal to split the loot on an FTE neither of you got?

Shocker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2014, 02:09 AM
Sarnak

Was there an FTE shout that had a TMO members name in it? no
Old 05-25-2014, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Why is it IB vehemently refuses to ever own up to their mistakes when they are clearly in the wrong and just make an effort to be as difficult as possible at all times?
Old 05-25-2014, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

So, if I were to have 3 members log on Taken characters and help us kill trakanon during a Class-C raid, Taken should be locked into Class C?

Does anyone else see the conflict of interest with Taken and IB?
Old 05-25-2014, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any toon can pull a mob for any guild, whether in that guild or not. Also, the character that did pull the mob is a known TMO alt and has pulled many dragons for TMO in the past.

Not that I care what any of you people do on your own time, but mechanically speaking this is incredibly wrong! Why not have everyone in the guild log on their unguilded characters and sit 70 people on Sev's spawn point? Then just log out and back onto your guilded one once one of you gets FTE and starts pulling him to your camp?
Old 05-25-2014, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that I care what any of you people do on your own time, but mechanically speaking this is incredibly wrong! Why not have everyone in the guild log on their unguilded characters and sit 70 people on Sev's spawn point? Then just log out and back onto your guilded one once one of you gets FTE and starts pulling him to your camp?
Because that is purposeful circumvention of the PnP/Raid rules which we all observe and understand won't be tolerated by staff. Even if we did engage with X amount of unguilded characters, GMs would simply identify who we are and rule it a kill by the respective guild.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

So this person "Golden" has no other characters in your guild? I could see a market in that. Paying non guilded people to give you a +1 or +2 FTE pullers or however many we decide is not "circumventing the rules."

Does it make it wrong when they are an alt of a guildy or just when you have more than 1?