Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Boy ? Girl ? whatever it is its 100% emo
Lol thats a good one.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

Woman are definitely more cute there, even if it looks like most are jail bait.

Asher
Old 05-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like that they're all 12 year old boys.
Pedo comes out of the closet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one talks on Molten Wow. It's probably why i came back to p99.

It has the same community as WoW live - queue for instance, kill junk, disband. Spam [anal] jokes in trade chat.

Boring
ahahah I did the Anal [Rupture] thing on that emu like all day errday for at least a month. The WoW devs must come up with ability names just for that meme because there is a plethora
Old 05-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned

Most WoW players are caustic when it comes to conversation... I could be sitting outside town and at some point a mongoloid walks up and starts off the convo with "lol ur bad" at first you think he's trolling but then he begins to lecture you about tankspot videos and proper gemming which is this huge indication that he takes this shit waaaay too seriously, especially considering I never asked for his opinion.

Sometime down the road you're running a PuG with this dude and severely out DPSing the shit out of him, so what does he do in vent? Talks incessantly about his PT in basic and how he's lifting weights over the sound of some shitty dubstep, almost to the point where he's trying to validate spending 18 hours a day running battlegrounds by proving he can get a G.E.D and apply for the national guard.

By the end you're thinking this dude tries to hard, then you see his picture:

then realize it's all posterity and he's probably a date rapist and has his ass kicked by bouncers at least 3x a week for drinking too much U-calls and trying to fight anyone and everyone for whatever the reason.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

I got in a fight with a big black bouncer (b cubed) once got thrown the fuck out this Irish pub. Silly motherfuckers pulled a lil deuce deuce so the homies went dert with a 9 strap.

One of these sentences is a lie.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Large Rat

good job. i want new post mate. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did abacab get a haircut
Old 05-26-2011, 05:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most WoW players are caustic when it comes to conversation... I could be sitting outside town and at some point a mongoloid walks up and starts off the convo with "lol ur bad" at first you think he's trolling but then he begins to lecture you about tankspot videos and proper gemming which is this huge indication that he takes this shit waaaay too seriously, especially considering I never asked for his opinion.

Sometime down the road you're running a PuG with this dude and severely out DPSing the shit out of him, so what does he do in vent? Talks incessantly about his PT in basic and how he's lifting weights over the sound of some shitty dubstep, almost to the point where he's trying to validate spending 18 hours a day running battlegrounds by proving he can get a G.E.D and apply for the national guard.

By the end you're thinking this dude tries to hard, then you see his picture:

then realize it's all posterity and he's probably a date rapist and has his ass kicked by bouncers at least 3x a week for drinking too much U-calls and trying to fight anyone and everyone for whatever the reason.
Best thing I've read all day!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Banned

nice visor br0 u get that at the nike store?
Closed Thread