Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god you guys are new, da and ib was not the first clash of the titans
Gwence. Training P99 Fear Raids since 2010.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

cool gif, i approve@!
Old 05-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can count on one hand how few people were a pleasant experience to raid with in DA,while VD/DA co-raided sky. It was so bad in fact I even tried to push VD leadership to team up with TMO to let DA die the death it should have had, and not keep it on life support. Zereh was on top of the list of cool people to deal with.

The day TMO/VD bitch slapped IB and DA at inny, I thought it could be a making of wonderful things. Then the sadness started and the shitbags from DA split up and joined TMO and IB and made it worse over all. Dealing with both those guilds before Kunark was pure bullshit. Divinity, Transendence, VD, TMO couldn't go a day without some bs coming from a DA or TR/IB member.

And how anyone could follow Durison or much of their leadership then allow him to be Co-leader of TMO is simply amazing. I was pretty annoyed with a good handful of friends in TMO who just sat back and took that crap. Hell even Alarti and I got along for a time period and he even asked me to join TMO. Even VD dealing with most of IB ( some people were pretty cool, just like in DA) was just as bad on some levels.

I could never get over Nizzar the monotone talking computer with no emotion or personal connection in vent. Then having Ledzepp cry over loot from Gorglask and pleaded with me so he could have the back-straps. I felt so bad for him, I decided why not this dude sounds like he's about to kill himself, it was that bad. Add that in with having to listen to Dalthab in vent and his condescending tone. As soon as he would log in during DA/VD and IB/VD co raids I would just afk. This guy can be summed up by this clip

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z9fnDwemKcc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if embed doesn't work here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9fnD...39DA5D064F2923
He would fuck up draco/cazic races all the time vs TMO or DA/Fusion then fucking rage and blame everyone else. It was one of the funniest things I would hear in vent during my time on P99.

I would say the server over all is better than when DA and TR were running free back in the day. Even during TMO-VD/IB co raids never made the server worse than those two guilds did.
Ahhh crying about loot...

get your shield of rainbow hues yet bro ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss Nizzarr and Taichi. And Ledzepp. Fuck, even Mountaineer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mountaineer is still around, but not as much as one would like. Nizzarr will be back for velious, hopefully with his red counterpart Zarah.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhh crying about loot...

get your shield of rainbow hues yet bro ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha that was some funny shit. IB threatening to quit co-raiding because they lost on roll for the shield.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mountaineer is still around, but not as much as one would like. Nizzarr will be back for velious, hopefully with his red counterpart Zarah.
Who doesn't miss Taichi?!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appollo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who doesn't miss Taichi?!
i remember taichi logging in one time from a netbook on a subway on the way home from class. he was somehow drunk already?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i remember taichi logging in one time from a netbook on a subway on the way home from class. he was somehow drunk already?
Haha, yes! Classic Taichi. I miss those days. What was it he used to always say "dead to frog"? I am also chagrined that I came into this thread a day late - I would have loved to comment on some of the earlier posts in real time.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned

DA was the largest collection of talentless shitbags I've ever seen in an MMO. This includes the Taiwanese plagues on the Nameless.

TMO has taken up that torch by absorbing said collection of talentless shitbags.

Congratulations on "getting to the top" by cheating and zerging longer than anyone cared to bother with. It's too bad the GMs just sit back and allow it, ruining the server's legitimacy.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DA was the largest collection of talentless shitbags I've ever seen in an MMO. This includes the Taiwanese plagues on the Nameless.

TMO has taken up that torch by absorbing said collection of talentless shitbags.

Congratulations on "getting to the top" by cheating and zerging longer than anyone cared to bother with. It's too bad the GMs just sit back and allow it, ruining the server's legitimacy.
naw
Closed Thread