Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 04:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ultimately it doesnt effect the economy in any way whatsoever than how D2 is now. What I see is extra revenue to get more customer service banning botters/dupers and to drive the chinese companies away because the prices will be bottomed out.

Part of the enjoyment of playing Diablo came from gearing out your character. If you bought all your gear, you were sick of the game in a week. If you worked your way up, it took a few months to gear out a hammerdin for a casual player and thats still not going to change.

Ive botted and it was fun waking up in the morning and feeling like it was Christmas but that bores you in about a week too. I dont see what peoples issue is with how others acquire pixels. If I see someone with bought gear, more power to them.
Completely agree with you, what class are you going at launch? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 08-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Ban all Asian ips, RMAH becomes eBay for (mostly) legit d3 players.
I swear China has more people working these game shops then any other job in their country. Every new Asian mmo type game is instantly flooded with bots and spammers on every channel, every server, every town in the game, and we are talking day 1 in closed beta testing. Someone needs to step up and do something. I realise not allowing China ips won't stop it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yea I play hxc and so should you pussies
Old 08-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Im considering doing hardcore, although the idea of a lag spike permanently wiping my character is no bueno.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 08-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Completely agree with you, what class are you going at launch? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unsure yet to be honest. I tuned out D3 from my head a while ago because of how long Blizzard takes to release games. Im going to use the beta to pick a class, probably monk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread