Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if you're bullied in 2nd grade and become depressed, its because you don't have personal responsibility and want everything in life to be great and go your way. Glad to know you're a complete douche. He was 8 years old.
New at 11!

Life is not easy. Tune in to be reminded at 11. Brought to you by common sense for babies.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad to know you're a complete douche. He was 8 years old.
Took you this long to figure out that hes a complete douche? The guy posts all the time and not once have I ever heard him say anything even remotely funny, clever, insightful, or interesting. Then again, he's a fuzzy little dude that wears Affliction (tm) tees. Continue the tagging and he will leave. Hopefully.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actions aren't anyone's responsibility except the perpetrator.
This is the only part of your entire post that made sense.

You still didn't grasp the simple concept though. I'm not really surprised. You're obviously too biased to think this through without frothing at the mouth in bitter anger.

You were bullied in school. So were billions of humans over thousands of years, get over it.
Last edited by Harrison; 03-16-2011 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Grammar fix :P
Old 03-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New at 11!

Life is not easy. Tune in to be reminded at 11. Brought to you by common sense for babies.
11 is past my bed time. Maybe you can just remind me now since you seem to have it figured out.

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 03-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

I got bullied a lot in elementary school because 8 year olds doing high school level science projects for fun weren't exactly the 'in' thing. Didn't really have any friends, spent all my time by myself, had 1 birthday party where like 3 people showed up. Middle school rolled around and name calling and not letting me play at recess turned to getting food thrown at me and people starting rumors about me. It continued through my Freshman and Sophomore years of high school until I had just gotten sick of it. I went from being the guy everyone picked on to the guy no one would dare ever cross. Good for the kid that stood up for himself. Unfortunately it leads to people like Harrison who want to play internet tough guy.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the only part of your entire post that made sense.

You still didn't grasp the simple concept though. I'm not really surprised. You're obviously too biased to think this through without frothing at the mouth in bitter anger.

You were bullied in school. So were billions of humans over thousands of years, get over it.
I may have been made fun of but apparently my reading comprehension is >>> yours for it. ... am I really this bored?

Haha Ennoia. I was just thinking that Harrison probably got picked on.
Last edited by Rilkean; 03-16-2011 at 05:03 PM..
Old 03-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good for the kid that stood up for himself. Unfortunately it leads to people like Harrison who want to play internet tough guy.
I was the one defending those being bullied, but awesome way to assume the exact opposite.

My stance on this subject changes in no way because I have a propensity to defend those weaker than I. That's a survival instinct most people are born with and ends up suppressed these days for various reasons. Kids are suspended for defending themselves now. That's more of a problem than bullying ever was. Did anyone stand up for you?

You even said yourself you learned to stand up for yourself. What would you have done were you never bullied? You'd probably be a weak-willed pussy as an adult, incapable of handling life's hardships, or at least some of them.

This recent bullshit about bullying pisses me off. Billboards on it even...fucking billboards. Pathetic and disgusting...
Old 03-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Kid thought he was light on his feet like muhammad ali. Looks like whomever taught him how to fight forgot one important thing.

NEVER turn your back on your opponent.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
My stance on this subject changes in no way because I have a propensity to defend those weaker than I.
lol
Old 03-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

does that propensity include being a fake medic?
Closed Thread