Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the objective value to every given person on the server of travelling to swamp and spending the time to quest a new mallet instead of just using plat to recharge one?
Yeah that's what I realized when I edited in the last part

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon, I know you want a classic experience. Work to make Red a server worthy of playing on. Slay the global OOC, PvP text and Group EXP bonuses first. Then reconsider item recharge on blue.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2014, 02:10 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to JRW928

Would a shared bank slot help reduce certain people's need to box? I know some feel a second account is only necessary so they can transfer items to alts.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW928 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would a shared bank slot help reduce certain people's need to box? I know some feel a second account is only necessary so they can transfer items to alts.
ive never wanted a second account just for transfers. there are probably 10+ people in the tunnel at any time you could trust to do a transfer.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive never wanted a second account just for transfers. there are probably 10+ people in the tunnel at any time you could trust to do a transfer.
The issue is not knowing who the trustworthy people are.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

guildtags, if someone is in a respectable guild and are over lvl 50 theres almost no chance they are going to rip you off.

ive done 10k plat transfers, fungis, etc etc blahblah just /w <trustworthy guild> and shoot a tell, takes me like 10 minutes never had an issue.

there is 0 reason to box on this server
Old 07-31-2014, 02:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guildtags, if someone is in a respectable guild and are over lvl 50 theres almost no chance they are going to rip you off.

ive done 10k plat transfers, fungis, etc etc blahblah just /w <trustworthy guild> and shoot a tell, takes me like 10 minutes never had an issue.

there is 0 reason to box on this server
I'm personally against boxing for any reason, but I know boxing is an issue so I wondered if a shared bank slot might keep at least a small percentage of people from trying to box on this server.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW928 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm personally against boxing for any reason, but I know boxing is an issue so I wondered if a shared bank slot might keep at least a small percentage of people from trying to box on this server.
No. They will still box. And it really isn't an issue for anyone except the people boxing. They get banned. We keep playing.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Shares bank slots are also the root of many dupe exploits.

Even if they wanted to they probably still wouldn't due to bugs and such.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 07-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Banned

I love how threads evolve "get rid of these two features to make the game more classic!" -> How about adding a non classic feature?

I'm not attacking anyone don't trip, I'm just having a laugh at life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread