Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 02:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this person "Golden" has no other characters in your guild? I could see a market in that. Paying non guilded people to give you a +1 or +2 FTE pullers or however many we decide is not "circumventing the rules."

Does it make it wrong when they are an alt of a guildy or just when you have more than 1?
I think what you're failing to understand is that this is a guild character that has pulled on our behalf many times and we did not use this character to circumvent the 2 FTE'er rule in place. We had 1 untagged char + 1 tagged char = the 2 total allowed representatives.
Last edited by Ella`Ella; 05-25-2014 at 02:58 AM..
Old 05-25-2014, 02:57 AM
Planar Protector

Oh, I see. Well my opinion matters for very little, but aside from being terribly confusing, 2 FTE taggers are 2 FTE taggers, even if the person is not guilded. Not sure how GMs are going to help you though since the character isn't guilded. Why not just guild them?
Old 05-25-2014, 03:08 AM
Sarnak

Did a member of your guild get FTE? If not, do not engage the dragon. Those of us who were in FE learned this harsh lesson when engaging a Gorenaire that TMO had FTE on.

The relevant verbiage from the raid rules: "All raid mobs provide an "FTE Shout" that show what guild has engaged. Kill stealing will be severely disciplined."
Old 05-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Kobold

*sigh*

This is pretty cut and dry. Each of the three guilds in question had two FTE'ers at the spawn, and Golden, the player who won, was ours. It was plain to all involved. There was absolutely no confusion here.

The pull takes 5+ minutes, and during those 5+ minutes IB and Taken didn't send one single tell to Golden to see who he was with, or any tells to TMO to ask, nor did they say anything at all in /ooc. Why? Because they knew the score. We all know the score when it comes to this FTE game. They had lost FTE.

Instead of respecting that they decided to hinge their hopes on KSing and ninja-looting with the foolish plan of playing dumb after the fact to hold on to their stolen loot.

Even if our FTE'er Golden had no guild at all, it was still his FTE, and thus his dragon, to attempt or fail. No one but Golden had rights to the mob. If Golden was FTEing for some pug then it was their mob to kill. Again, IB and Taken knew the score. They knew he was TMO.

That this thread even went up is a joke, and clearly shows just how much good faith goes into some people's efforts to "sort it out between yourselves" imo. Not to mention the side deal to split loot on top of that? Poor form guys.
Old 05-25-2014, 04:40 AM
VIP / Contributor

if you do not have FTE, you do not kill the mob. you wait for the mob to reset.

end of discussion.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 05-25-2014, 04:44 AM
Fire Giant

how does that work when the person who got FTE is dead and not guilded?
Old 05-25-2014, 05:23 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how does that work when the person who got FTE is dead and not guilded?
the same way it works when the person who got FTE is dead and is guilded.

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 05-25-2014, 05:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the same way it works when the person who got FTE is dead and is guilded.
I disagree.

When a person is guilded and dies, we know which guild has fte. When an unguilded person gets FTE, I would assume that on an FFA mob they could be pulling to a pug. So its best to allow it to play its course.

But when an unguilded person gets FTE and dies, then no guild has FTE.

The pnp raid rules linked in your post state:

All raid mobs provide an "FTE Shout" that show what guild has engaged.

Why would a class C guild be using an unguilded character to fte raid mobs? TMO never announced in ooc that Golden duct tape was an unguilded toon affliated with their guild til after fay was dead.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:11 AM
VIP / Contributor

that player golden has pulled multiple raid mobs for TMO, i've confirmed this is the logs. dont act like its some player you've never seen before.

you can make whatever argument you like, at the end of the day, you didn't have FTE, and after that person died, there was never a new FTE message given.

you had absolutely zero reason to think the mob was yours.

next time it happens you will get a week break from raiding. one of the most important things in the raid scene is to respect each others FTE messages.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-25-2014, 06:38 AM
Fire Giant

I have never seen that player FTE. It has never even come up before that an unguilded character was attempting to FTE.

Which mobs has that player pulled for TMO where IB was contesting? If you looked up the logs then it should be easy to shaere with us.

Why use an unguilded player to FTE, has been my question from the moment TMO contacted me in game.

Which guilds FTE msg did we disrepect? No guild got an FTE msg.

The unguilded person who got FTE died.
Closed Thread