Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 08:15 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never seen that player FTE. It has never even come up before that an unguilded character was attempting to FTE.

Which mobs has that player pulled for TMO where IB was contesting? If you looked up the logs then it should be easy to shaere with us.

Why use an unguilded player to FTE, has been my question from the moment TMO contacted me in game.

Which guilds FTE msg did we disrepect? No guild got an FTE msg.

The unguilded person who got FTE died.
None of this matters. If the person is not in your guild, you wait to engage until you can get a new FTE shout.

Sirken is 100% right, and this is something we've been preaching for months now. "He didn't have a guild tag, it must have been ours after he died!" is horrible rule lawyering at best or a blatant disregard for the rules at worst.

As long as the guild in question is following all the appropriate rules (# on spawn, etc), they are fine. I understand that this could be confusing, but you all know who your members are. Raid leaders should not be telling everyone to pile on when someone not in their guild has FTE.

If you get aggro on someone else's FTE message, die, FD, gate/cap out, or otherwise drop the aggro immediately. We really thought we had drilled this point home enough already.
Last edited by Derubael; 05-25-2014 at 08:19 AM..
Old 05-25-2014, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Well im going to point out that I had no idea who Golden was when he FTE'd. we were talking about this untagged toon in guild before Faydedar popped. I was one of the trackers and chose to"wait and see" like we have been told to "wait and see." in the past, even though I thought an unguilded character getting FTE and then receiving the TMO tag while they rest of them hopped onto the agro list was pretty shady.

I petitioned while they were mid pull. Eunomia responded saying she could not rule in raid disputes and to submit a petition on the forum. I did. there has not been a response to that petition either.

[Sun May 25 00:28:29 2014] Golden is not in a guild.
[Sun May 25 00:32:51 2014] Players on EverQuest:
[Sun May 25 00:32:51 2014] ---------------------------
[Sun May 25 00:32:51 2014] There are no players in Timorous Deep that match those who filters.
Sun May 25 00:32:53 2014] Players in EverQuest:
[Sun May 25 00:32:53 2014] ---------------------------

[Sun May 25 00:32:53 2014] [ANONYMOUS] Golden <The Mystical Order>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that player golden has pulled multiple raid mobs for TMO, i've confirmed this is the logs. dont act like its some player you've never seen before.
not going to speak for IB, but taken definitely did NOT know. we are not present fighting TMO on every Class C and FFA engage. So we took the wait and see approach like we have been told to do. This is being made out to be just TMO vs IB but they were not the only guilds present.
Last edited by -Catherin-; 05-25-2014 at 09:12 AM..
Old 05-25-2014, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

I was chatting with Aalpha last week about how hilarious it would be if about 12 VP keyed people apped BDA to kill Silverwing and push them into Class C. I'm sure Sirken and Derubael would sort it out, but RNF might just explode in the mean time.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Last edited by Splorf22; 05-25-2014 at 09:33 AM..
Old 05-25-2014, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

How are we supposed to be able to see how many players a guild has at a spawn point or locally for FTE when they are being allowed to use untagged chars that no-one has seen before to pull with? If Golden has indeed FTE'd before as has been suggested I have never once seen him doing that and on asking around nor have others.

I believe allowing guilds to use untagged chars in this manner leaves the situation open to abuse, something I thought the new raid rules were trying to prevent.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:20 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyanna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are we supposed to be able to see how many players a guild has at a spawn point or locally for FTE when they are being allowed to use untagged chars that no-one has seen before to pull with? If Golden has indeed FTE'd before as has been suggested I have never once seen him doing that and on asking around nor have others.

I believe allowing guilds to use untagged chars in this manner leaves the situation open to abuse, something I thought the new raid rules were trying to prevent.
as i told Hokushin, if they have more than two reps, let us know and i'll smash their face. but they were following the rules, so you guys had absolutely zero right to just skip over the rules simply because you couldnt figure out what was happening.

everyone read this carefully, EVEN IF Golden was a legit unguilded scrub, if he has FTE, thats his dragon. and EVEN THEN you are not allowed to KS the mob.

there is no universe that exists where u can paint a picture of what happened at Fay and walk away being right. you guys are 110% in the wrong.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread