http://wiki.project1999.org/Elder_Spiritist%27s_Greaves comes to my mind
Cerras - Hierophant // Dharkan - Warlock
Kirua - Assassin // Veuve - Gravelord
Tornade - Warder // Fikko - High Priest
Dikkenek - Warlord // Barraki - Crusader
Old 01-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wiki is correct here and you are wrong. Consider adding 150 hp for instance.. This gives you enough hp for 1 extra canni before you reach the point where you decide it is unwise to canni further. Just like a mana pool, these hp are a one-off bonus until you rest to full hp again, a buffer.
Slightly confused. Doesn't the rate at which health regens due to your spells, make it easier to quickly regain health for canni, than regenning mana through meditation?
Old 01-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Ideally you do both. You canni and catch the med ticks as well... Not only do you get the extra mana you don't need to canni for, but also you get a little extra hp regen.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Aviak

hp/wis all comes down to what your doing. If your grouping i would aim for 160 wis the rest in ac and hp gear. If your melee soloing, only use get enough mana to kill your targets safely then stack hp and ac, remember ac is just like having extra hp i roughly use a 1:5 ac to hp ratio. Ofc this all assumes your under 60, if you are 60 hp and ac are king.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ideally you do both. You canni and catch the med ticks as well... Not only do you get the extra mana you don't need to canni for, but also you get a little extra hp regen.
Seriously, how do more people not know about the Canni-Dance? D:
The only good thing about Bear Form back in the day was being able to Canni-Dance and not look like I was trying to teabag Norrath itself.
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Old 04-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

pretty sure that quote is specifically wis vs sta not "mana vs hp", iirc priests dont get a lot of hp from sta (necros do not) so for me 10 sta could be like 12 hp or 10 int could be 120 mana or something meaning you would get more mana out of 120 mana than 12 hp
Old 04-02-2013, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaflyIRL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure that quote is specifically wis vs sta not "mana vs hp", iirc priests dont get a lot of hp from sta (necros do not) so for me 10 sta could be like 12 hp or 10 int could be 120 mana or something meaning you would get more mana out of 120 mana than 12 hp
3 hp for every sta. I'd rather have 30 hp than 100 mana considering I never feel like my mana pool is too small but a larger hp pool is always welcome.
Closed Thread