Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

posts like these really make me start to wonder how much plat i could get for Catherin
Old 02-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
posts like these really make me start to wonder how much plat i could get for Catherin
You MIGHT get a prenerf Fungus Staff for her [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Sarnak

If that is a legit offer, take it now...There are a couple account trading experts in this thread including myself and an offer like that doesn't come around often, believe me.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuces [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have that offer you should take that up fast. thats like a million plat. I seriously doubt anyone would come close to that.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
340, a manastone, a Fungi, and a CoF is an easy 750k. The Manastone is 200 in a heartbeat, the Fungi is 75 in a heartbeat and price is rising, the CoF is 135 easy. Those are all low-end prices. That comes to 750, with the 340.

Dunno what a 59 Iksar Monk will get you, but it's at least 150k. So that offer is basically 900k within a few hours of standing in EC, or probably closer to 1 million if you actually milk it for all it's worth.

Insanely high offer IMO. I'd jump all over it. The account, if not for the firepot bind point on shaman and guise on ranger, is probably worth ~200-300k. You'd be getting a 750k premium for a vanity item and no more port donations on the shaman.
Manastone is 320k+ now
Old 02-23-2013, 01:30 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuces [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am pretty sure I just saw the ranger in game. I wont give out the name but i believe its legit.
Referring to the account? It's defiantly legit. I've played with the shaman/rogue/ranger since the beginning of the server. He's good people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Closed Thread