Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Default The Reptilian RL Iksar Thread!

This thread is dedicated to the real truth behind the entertainment industry, and for those of you who think Reptilians / Archons / Demonic beings do not exist.

The 'They Live' flick from the late 80s, as well as the tv series' V and it's remake, were meant to slowly expose the truth behind the scenes. So if you haven't seen those, I'd highly recommend you atleast check out the movie. I know some of you will say this is nothing more than Hollywood SFX, or that these videos are fake, it's normal to doubt all this at first, but if you do your own research - you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

I'll add more information if there will be more interest on this topic. Before you dismiss this completely and pass judgement, give it the benefit of the doubt. For now I'll post a few images & short videos to show you all exactly what I'm talking about!

NOTE: If you don't feel like reading through all these spam posts by them trolls, I've included a list of the ones who litter where they're not wanted, feel free to add them to your ignore list in order to only see posts by thinking people, I have!

Current Ignore List (makes for a much easier reading of posts by people with vision!):
Quote:
Ahldagor, Bardalicious, Byrjun, Circa., Hailto, Lojik, myriverse, nilzark, Orruar, radditsu, Rhambuk, Sidelle, Zadrian
Nicki Minaj Evil Eye (HQ w/explanation): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ii7_wFVA (4min)
Nicki Minaj Evil Eye (video remade and inspected by a former skeptic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH1V-ZbF6fc (3min w/commentary)
Nicki Minaj Compilation (inspection from Music Vids): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFrQA75crQ (16min)

Video: Nicki Minaj Evil Eye (HQ w/explanation)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gabrielle Drake, a famous movie star from the 70s-80s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa-DtMTn3hU
(Skip to 1:00 into the clip for the scene involving this image.)

Jim Carrey & Steve Carell, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPY26U64XRk

The Matrix: Keanu Reeves' Claw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdZLWF_atTg

This isn't just about the spapeshifting of their eyes, it happens to their teeth as well as the rest of the body. The reason why we cannot see this with our naked eyes is because it happens too fast for us to process, but when inspecting a captured footage frame by frame....well you can see for yourselves.

NBC Newscasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PZvTp2z_M0 (lots of details, 15min)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can you see what's wrong with this picture?

Richard Bruce; former skeptic & current YT channel host, explains how his life changed once he accepted & started exposing the truth, which most people are too blind to see or accept as reality. I highly recommend you guys check this out whether or not you're still having doubts after the videos in this post.

Reptilian Footage Is Real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKqug7CZbPc

Obama's Reptilian Bodyguard, another bit of weirdness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPBa0JVi0iM

Reptilian shapeshifter - Reptilian Tongues (probably one of the BEST vids I've ever seen on this subject!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heEWqFH1coQ

Irrefutable Proof! Isiah Carey "Snake-Human" Behavior - Horrible Tongue!!! (quality isn't so good on this one, but still freaky as hell, this guy pretends like something flew INTO his mouth)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFZX2qyp_d4

Enjoy, folks!

================================================== ==========================

P.S. I didn't photoshop any of those screens, they were taken directly from the videos specified. There's no need to photoshop anything when there's tons of proof, and if you'd look at the videos those images belong to, you'd realize that yourselves. To answer the question in regards to why some videos are of lower quality; not all sources are of HD quality, as well as certain production/editing software and YT itself degrade quality as per the answer I received from one of the authors.

I posted a Question/Answer in reply to the quality questions on page 6 here.

I used to think all this was artificial too, but there is much more to it than just visual data. When certain people tried to expose these Reptoids, one was warned that she'd be taken out, and soon after she was killed. This person was Susan Reed, who wrote about her encounters with these creatures while they were possessing human beings, the title of the book was "The Body Snatchers."

Another person of interest here is the host of the Richard Bruce YT channel. Ever since he started to openly talk and create videos about Reptoids, his life turned into a constant surveillance by unknown parties - hellicopters following him around and constantly surveying his home. He filmed some of this in his "The Dragons of Blade Runner" video, through the first 14minutes. At 9:08 you can see a still image of some kind of metallic ball following the hellicopter around, some kind of prototype drone maybe. (image on page 6)

There are many others whose lives have been influenced by this phenomenon, to say the least. Try to keep an open mind!

Here's another decent video, which also requires an open mind, with a proper introduction:

"Do not watch this film if you rely on a rigid belief system to give your life a false sense of security and meaning. The information presented in this film is potentially life-changing but must be watched with an open mind. Unless you're willing to put everything you think you know temporarily on hold, and open up to the possibility that you may have been systematically deceived and lied to your entire life, this film is not for you."

Sold Out To Satan: Illuminati Controlled Musicians

"Whether or not you believe in a Biblical Hell, a lot of musicians emit low vibrations of evil and destruction, which are forced upon our youth by the music industry. One does not have to be a genius to understand what effect this has on young people's minds and their way of seeing things. Music is VERY powerful, and used in a wrong way it can change a whole generation in a way that may have catastrophic consequences. With morals and ethics gone, what remains is anarchy and chaos - the desired state the Illuminati wants the world to be in before the take over."

"If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person" - Aristotle

You don't have to believe any of it, just watch it, and make that decision after.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Last edited by Scrooge; 04-30-2014 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: updated the "Troll List of the Ignored"
Old 03-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Oooooooo-kay!

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 03-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Banned

Entertainment industry is run by Dionysian priests and priestesses. Reptilians control the military industrial complex. Entertainment industry doesn't get military tech until it's obsolete.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Is this suppose to be like Justin Bieber crazy eyes in his court hearing thing? Everyone was like AW MAW GAWD ILLUMINATI!
Old 03-23-2014, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

sober up for a couple months then re-watch all of that again
Old 03-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

this makes my head hurt.

why do people get so attached to these crazy theories?
Old 03-23-2014, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

I totally wish that shit like this were true. Unfortunately, I'm not lucky enough for anything as cool to be real.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

This next series of content I'll introduce here, will be slightly more freaky than what I've posted already. Because the videos are much longer in this stretch, I won't be making screens for every "occurance," just the few major ones.

For the rest I'll list the times you can skip to, to see the next mutation so to speak. These "people" are widely known from your favorite TV shows, and others from a variety of music artists. When you skip to the listed times, let it play a little bit further so you can see the actual sequence, and then match it in the actual Dexter episodes if you want to verify that these aren't special effects like most people here think.

These factors make me think that there's more to this than just Reptilian possession, it's almost demonic, if not outright exactly that. This has nothing to do with religion, this is just the way I can describe it best for the moment.

Best Reptilian Eyes From _Dexter_ Final Season - 0:14, 1:17, 2:08, 2:33, 3:41

This Britney one is somewhat blurry, but you can still make out the defects, the editor also points out the mutations which are harder to see via text.

Britney Spears. Ugly demonic looking Reptilian 4:55-58, 5:22, 6:23, 6:40-42, 7:29-31(eyes), 7:50 (left hand?), 11:48(host), 13:00, 19:00, 21:09(host), 21:19(eyes), 21:32(host), 22:03(hand)

Notice how the slit goes beyond the actual eye socket, that's no special effect, that says they're using holographic images to conceal their true forms. Sometimes they get distorted and we get to see what's hiding behind the curtains.

I'll post more later, there are literally hundreds of these videos spread out among specific channels. The next one I'll post will be about the hosts, these ugly little maggots that live in their mouths, and sometimes like to come out to say hello!

Enjoy!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Last edited by Scrooge; 03-26-2014 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: proof is in the pudding
Old 03-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Planar Protector

Are you retarded bro?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 03-24-2014, 05:19 AM
Skeleton

meth is one helluva drug