Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 12:38 AM
Sarnak

Default The male gender has turned into walking vaginas

This thread is about what I believe to be the most obvious and biggest problem with society today.

Everywhere you look males are judged often by one another on their ability to impress women by making women laugh, bonding with then, looking good for them, etc.

But why is everyone forgetting that women have the worst taste in nearly everything such as music, television shows, etc?

You might think that you are the shit because Mary-sue thinks you are attractive and likes you. But what else does Mary-sue like? Desperate Housewives, reality television, singing along to shitty songs with their friends, flowers, etc. the list can go on.

You are a vagina if you think its a good thing that Mary-sue is attracted to you.

The issue lies in the fact that society has started to treat women as equals even though they are clearly inferior in so many ways. Due to the fact that all men really just want to have sex with the women it is general practice now to give in and try to woo your woman because thats the only choice.

What ever happened to the good old days where you can just command Mary-Sue to do as you please without having to trim your toenails, spray cologne (perfume wearing pussies), pretend to be interested in the stupid things that Mary-sue is interested in, do other various things to try to improve how she views you?

There is nothing more unmanly then bowing down to a woman's wants and catering to her taste, because in the end, her taste is horrible and means nothing anyway.

Now I am guilty of this as much as the next person, and I'm certainly not proud of it. I propose that from this day forward men do as we please and we stop catering to women in these ways because it is pathetic. We need to start commanding women to do what we want and if they don't obey then that is too bad. When I am done with her then she can go back to watching her shitty television programs and making stupid jokes with her friends. As far as relationships go, that is the worst, and in the ideal world after I ejaculate there is a very big possibility that she will never hear from me again because I have better things to do then sit and make Mary-sue laugh and listen to stories about watching Titanic and listen to her sing along to shitty music. I am a man and Mary-sue will do what I want and if she disagrees then it doesnt really matter, she should be lucky that shes even allowed have an opinion on the matter.

Women are now starting to rule the world because of what I've explained and in the future all men are going to be required to wear cologne, dress neat, wear backwards caps, etc. (whatever it takes to cater to a womens shitty taste).
Old 03-28-2014, 12:40 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2014, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

It's pretty much true. Women are dumb as fuck and are bad at stuff and like shitty things. A generalization, sure, but you can pretty much count on it being right without fail.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Technology is making men obsolete. In a hundred years testicles will be known only in cave-drawings.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is about what I believe to be the most obvious and biggest problem with society today.

Everywhere you look males are judged often by one another on their ability to impress women by making women laugh, bonding with then, looking good for them, etc.

But why is everyone forgetting that women have the worst taste in nearly everything such as music, television shows, etc?

You might think that you are the shit because Mary-sue thinks you are attractive and likes you. But what else does Mary-sue like? Desperate Housewives, reality television, singing along to shitty songs with their friends, flowers, etc. the list can go on.

You are a vagina if you think its a good thing that Mary-sue is attracted to you.

The issue lies in the fact that society has started to treat women as equals even though they are clearly inferior in so many ways. Due to the fact that all men really just want to have sex with the women it is general practice now to give in and try to woo your woman because thats the only choice.

What ever happened to the good old days where you can just command Mary-Sue to do as you please without having to trim your toenails, spray cologne (perfume wearing pussies), pretend to be interested in the stupid things that Mary-sue is interested in, do other various things to try to improve how she views you?

There is nothing more unmanly then bowing down to a woman's wants and catering to her taste, because in the end, her taste is horrible and means nothing anyway.

Now I am guilty of this as much as the next person, and I'm certainly not proud of it. I propose that from this day forward men do as we please and we stop catering to women in these ways because it is pathetic. We need to start commanding women to do what we want and if they don't obey then that is too bad. When I am done with her then she can go back to watching her shitty television programs and making stupid jokes with her friends. As far as relationships go, that is the worst, and in the ideal world after I ejaculate there is a very big possibility that she will never hear from me again because I have better things to do then sit and make Mary-sue laugh and listen to stories about watching Titanic and listen to her sing along to shitty music. I am a man and Mary-sue will do what I want and if she disagrees then it doesnt really matter, she should be lucky that shes even allowed have an opinion on the matter.

Women are now starting to rule the world because of what I've explained and in the future all men are going to be required to wear cologne, dress neat, wear backwards caps, etc. (whatever it takes to cater to a womens shitty taste).
This man speaks truth
Old 03-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Men have been saying this shit for centuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer
Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the fair sex: for it is with this drive that all its beauty is bound up. More fittingly than the fair sex, women could be called the unaesthetic sex. Neither for music, nor poetry, nor the plastic arts do they possess any real feeling or receptivity: if they affect to do so, it is merely mimicry in service of their effort to please. This comes from the fact that they are incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything whatever, and the reason for this is, I think, as follows. Man strives in everything for a direct domination over things, either by comprehending or by subduing them. But woman is everywhere and always relegated to a merely indirect domination, which is achieved by means of man, who is consequently the only thing she has to dominate directly. Thus it lies in the nature of women to regard everything simply as a means of capturing a man, and their interest in anything else is only simulated, is no more than a detour, i.e. amounts to coquetry and mimicry.

In the girl nature has had in view what could in theatrical terms be called a stage-effect: it has provided her with superabundant beauty and charm for a few years at the expense of the whole remainder of her life, so that during these years she may so capture the imagination of a man that he is carried away into undertaking to support her honorably in some form or another for the rest of her life, a step he would seem hardly likely to take for purely rational considerations. Thus nature has equipped women, as it has all its creatures, with the tools and weapons she needs for securing her existence, and at just the time she needs them; in doing which nature has acted with its usual economy. For just as the female ant loses its wings after mating, since they are then superfluous, indeed harmful to the business of raising the family, so the woman usually loses her beauty after one or two childbeds, and probably for the same reason.

Nor can one expect anything else from women if one considers that the most eminent heads of the entire sex have proved incapable of a single truly great, genuine and original achievement in art, or indeed of creating anything at all of lasting value: this strikes one most forcibly in regard to painting, since they are just as capable of mastering its technique as we are, and indeed paint very busily, yet cannot point to a single great painting; the reason being precisely that they lack all objectivity of mind, which is what painting demands above all else. Isolated and partial exceptions do not alter the case: women, taken as a whole, are and remain thorough and incurable philistines: so that, with the extremely absurd arrangement by which they share the rank and title of their husband, they are a continual spur to his ignoble ambitions. They are sexus sequior, the inferior second sex in every respect: one should be indulgent toward their weaknesses, but to pay them honour is ridiculous beyond measure and demeans us even in their eyes.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:29 AM
Kobold

I don't think there's anything great about men, either. Most are fucking lazy slobs with very few useful skills. That said, I've been giving a lot of thought lately to whether I'm willing to put up with any other human when I could just smoke pot, play video games, listen to music, go for walks, make myself nice meals, have a couple cats.

In all seriousness, most of you are not just stupid and annoying, you're fucking disgusting. You look like hell, you stink, and you make a ton of noise. Shut the fuck up, take a shower, and take better care of yourself in general.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Old 03-28-2014, 02:35 AM
Banned

Lol crazy cat lady rant. Agreed w/ OP.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Old 03-28-2014, 03:06 AM
Kobold

Good god that one looks stupid and irritating. Would it be wrong to fuck her anally while giving her a swirly?
Closed Thread