Planar Protector

WTS Teat Milk 250k
Old 06-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Banned

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 06-17-2014, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd farm Fear every day if it meant griefing you off the server.
It will never be done. Maybe you should go back into hiding until the next time TMO fucks everything up again.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 06-17-2014, 06:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanforce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/engage same ol anti TMO bullshit

TMO doesn't care about your opinion on the matter. But, please carry on, I'm glad you are so absorbed in how we handle things.
This is what hits home for me.

What I loved best about EQ when I played it way back in the day was that every guild that I ever interacted with on Tunare; via Tunare Guild Alliance, Order of the Ravenclaw, Assembly of Norrath, Valiant Spirit, etc.. is the exact opposite of the stance stated above.

Guilds, in general, did care about what/how the community thought of them. This is not even directed towards TMO, you see it even in plenty of other guilds' and unguilded people's attitude just the same...

I get that this box and the current state of the raid scene, etc.., is a decent part of the reason for the decline of the culture, but ultimately, the cutlure is shaped by individuals and their decisions they make on how they treat each other.

That is the disappointing part. I guess back then it was so new and the player base had not been through all of the other MMORPS and such, and literally the internet was no where near the asshattery that it is today either, we all were bound together in the fantasy and fun.

Damn, guess I am old, and yearning for the good old days.

I will say that despite all that is seen in RNF forums, I can still log in each evening and meet some really nice, honorable, friendly people. Hope that never changes!
Old 06-17-2014, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what hits home for me.

What I loved best about EQ when I played it way back in the day was that every guild that I ever interacted with on Tunare; via Tunare Guild Alliance, Order of the Ravenclaw, Assembly of Norrath, Valiant Spirit, etc.. is the exact opposite of the stance stated above.

Guilds, in general, did care about what/how the community thought of them. This is not even directed towards TMO, you see it even in plenty of other guilds' and unguilded people's attitude just the same...

I get that this box and the current state of the raid scene, etc.., is a decent part of the reason for the decline of the culture, but ultimately, the cutlure is shaped by individuals and their decisions they make on how they treat each other.

That is the disappointing part. I guess back then it was so new and the player base had not been through all of the other MMORPS and such, and literally the internet was no where near the asshattery that it is today either, we all were bound together in the fantasy and fun.

Damn, guess I am old, and yearning for the good old days.

I will say that despite all that is seen in RNF forums, I can still log in each evening and meet some really nice, honorable, friendly people. Hope that never changes!
To be clear, TMO does not condone training or general asshatery that puts the guild in a bad light. But, Dinacarl has already been through the RNF wringer for his actions, and has now been punished by the staff accordingly. Hopefully he and others have learned a valuable lesson from this experience - it's never OK to train another guild (unless the zone is no-CSR, but that's a different discussion for another time). My original comment "TMO doesn't care about your opinion on the matter", is more from a moving forward perspective. Random people calling for blood in RNF will not decide his fate as a TMO member - that's up to member opinions and the officers final decision on the matter. I, for one, don't think he should be permanently kicked for messing up once.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

Can I join you Tiggles?
Old 06-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
TMO doesn't care about your opinion on the matter
So there you have it, TMO does not care what's thought of them.
Oh wait, your back peddeling. Now you do care what the sever thinks of your guild ?

What is it
You care or you don't care.

I've kicked people from guild for training or harassing other players never to be invited again. I guess the diffrence Is I see it as a reflection on my guild; don't want to be guilded with douches that drag the guild name through the mud.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Motherfuckers should have learned by now they only care when they need bodies to fill the swarm. FE sold out. Fuck yall

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 06-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Motherfuckers should have learned by now they only care when they need bodies to fill the swarm. FE sold out. Fuck yall
Truth, and no offense to Lazie, but I remember when you were the 'FUCK TMO BULLSHIT/FE Embodiment'. This new you... I loved you, and you broke my heart.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 06-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd farm Fear every day if it meant griefing you off the server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanforce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TMO doesn't care about your opinion on the matter.
Not self absorbed greedy pieces of shit at all... not one bit.
Closed Thread