Have:

Wizard
Mage
Cleric or Druid

Need:

Enchanter
Tank
???

We will start playing one night next week, around 7pm EST... a few hours a night until 60.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PM me for details

Have:

Wizard
Mage
Cleric or Druid

Need:

Enchanter
Tank
???

We will start playing one night next week, around 7pm EST... a few hours a night until 60.
Sounds great, I would consider. Problem is you got a wizard in there. I never group with the most useless leeching class in the game.

Ditch that useless husk of a class, and you might get more people to partake.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds great, I would consider. Problem is you got a wizard in there. I never group with the most useless leeching class in the game.

Ditch that useless husk of a class, and you might get more people to partake.
i cant tell if you are joking
Old 06-22-2017, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i cant tell if you are joking
When you are leveling up a lowbie, and see a wizard in the group, what is the first thing you think to yourself?
Old 06-22-2017, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you are leveling up a lowbie, and see a wizard in the group, what is the first thing you think to yourself?
"Sweet I found a port! Excited to solo in oasis with my fungi/cof for the 5th time. Hurry up, jerkass."
Old 06-22-2017, 03:37 PM
Kobold

This sounds fun as heck if you all playing Tuesday or Wednesday I be down to play a tank for you all... hit with a pm on day and what tank class you would like ...
Old 06-23-2017, 02:52 AM
Fire Giant

This is exactly what i needed to really give red a shot so im super pumped to be involved !
Fauvana 54 Erudite Necromancer
Seliel 24 Erudite Rogue
Deepwalter 6 Erudite Paladin

Fauvano 40 Dark Elf Necromancer
Stoppinswords 11 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-23-2017, 08:42 AM
Kobold

Can't find the posts anymore, so I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure OP got banned on agnarr. If Im wrong, sorry. Commence flaming me for being a moran. If I'm right though, you should explain it to us bruh.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyokah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't find the posts anymore, so I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure OP got banned on agnarr. If Im wrong, sorry. Commence flaming me for being a moran. If I'm right though, you should explain it to us bruh.

No reason to flame. I was suspended from the forums, but I'm not anymore? Probably what you're thinking of. I still hop on Agnarr, click my AoN, and log off once a day.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:15 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No reason to flame. I was suspended from the forums, but I'm not anymore? Probably what you're thinking of. I still hop on Agnarr, click my AoN, and log off once a day.

The explanation is that Dulu was a member of faceless on Agnarr.

As a result of several weeks of KSing, training groups, and then extorting some low level players at the shin lord camp to either pay him off in plat or he would steal their spawn to get ghoulbane, he was kicked out of faceless.

He attempted to apply to other guilds but he basically is a pariah on Agnarr. Thats why he is here, attempting to find new people to make suffer.
Closed Thread