Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 12:56 PM
Banned

loving this guild. we are moving threw new content each week at a non zerging casual pace . apply today and make gains tomorrow
Old 09-27-2015, 12:56 PM
Kobold

Grats on loots
Old 09-27-2015, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxeee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on loots
i miss you babe . pm me if you need a toon to play. i can give you one with emu info and all
Old 09-27-2015, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i miss you babe . pm me if you need a toon to play. i can give you one with emu info and all
We need to unite the clans!
Old 09-28-2015, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxeee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need to unite the clans!
Bump, expect more loot's being announced, the pixel flow has started and wont be stopping for awhile.

We really need clerics and rogues, if you're a cleric I will personalty take care of you and make your gaming experience not only fun but in the process you WILL get geared up and I will help you in anyway when it comes to PvP, PvE, Macro setups, I generally lead the healing rotation while i'm on, I will make your job and life easier, all you need to do is be dedicated and make raids.

Empire is the top guild and is getting most of the loot, some people like smaller type of guild's, right now we raid with between 25-34 members but we lack clerics, with 1 or two more clerics that will make the difference between HoT farming and actually killing the bigger bosses in Velious. Our relationship with most guilds are on good terms and that is really our goal, to stay on everyone's good side and to keep the server health and at an all time high.

TLDR: Clerics this is a great option if you're looking for a guild.
Last edited by Samsung; 09-28-2015 at 09:36 AM..
Old 09-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZ_Xanit K'ven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honest question, how many original blue TMO are still playing as of now?

I am kinda curious how the blue "skill set" tansfers to red server, blue is such a boring server you guys must be resistant to the pains of slowly grinding

Are you geared anywhere close to ur former blue selfs by now?
Not sure exact numbers I know of at least 12 or so still playing on Red99 that played on Blue99. A few appear from time to time.

Nowhere near geared out the way we were after being on Blue as long as TMO was. Things like VP/PD items and Old world raid loot isn't there yet. But with Velious there is a chance for better drops off some of the mid range encounters. So it will come together over time.

I think we have probably had about 20+ HoT drops so far along with some other decent items from other zones.

Growing pains as a new guild on a new server is always going to be there.

TMO isn't dead it just isn't where it was on Blue after 3 years or whatever.
Old 09-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Pras you pals.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:26 PM
Banned

got vindi to 15% 1st good attempt. we are still recruiting + progressing apply today!
Old 09-30-2015, 02:56 AM
Fire Giant

Did your healers run out of mana?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 09-30-2015, 08:46 AM
Sarnak

Healers didn't run out of mana but rampage tank took a big round and went down around 50%, we were already stretched thin on healers not on main tank and patch healers, so even tho we tried to burn him down he was slowly picking people off

Recruiting clerics and rogues!
Closed Thread