Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Orc

Default So I took the plunge: my P1999 and Red experience thus far.

Hi guys,

Figured I would give this server a shot after Nirgon spoke so eloquently for it.

I started up P1999 for the first time a week ago, drawn to Blue's massive pop. But then I realized the huge amount of endgame guilds and neckbeards with like 9 characters level 60 and I thought to myself "I don't want a second job" and "I don't want to wait for my turn to kill stuff". Also, my girlfriend would seriously leave me if I decided camping raid mobs every night was more important than hanging out with her...

Don't get me wrong, Blue was good in the sense that some guys gave me like 200 plat and a couple of items, which helps, but I missed the game, not the job.

Anyway, so I find myself on Red, playing as Nalrin, the dark elf cleric (they just look way better in plate than high elves). It's pretty desolate, I have seen maybe 2-3 people in Nektulos at all, and killing stuff with a cracked staff and full cloth is tough as hell. I am, however, enjoying the /ooc chat. It brings joy to my heart to see angry, rageful nerds spamming "PRAS LOL" and other, more intellectually-impaired things.

So I got my Club* on and started hacking skeletons and stuff. So far, I'm surprised to not have died ONCE (despite being naked basically). I must be getting the hang of the game soon.

I have noticed prices here are much higher than Blue, which I guess helps with the unique feeling of items and sense of achievement, but also means I will be wearing cloth and patchwork for a while. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope to see you guys in the game. I'm currently level 5 in Nektulos, in my own personal, non meditate, lonely hell!

Hugs <3
Nalrin
Nalrok, 30 Shaman of Rallos Zek
Keyeth, 25 Bard of Tunare
Mizzrym, 10 Magician
Old 01-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Going to be tough starting in Nek on red as a cleric. You'd have much better luck starting in GFay because most people gravitate there.

I understand the DE coolness tho. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Banned

You can get PvE items real cheap or given to you. There is a big disparity for certain items because certain items have much more utility on Red than on the Blue server. Also some items can be tougher to farm because it is contested through PvP.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

tldr you will never make it on red join the pice parade in EC on blue!
Old 01-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Orc

Send a tell to Propecia in game. Can hook you up pal.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:28 AM
Orc

I'm sure I'll make it on Red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But thanks for your brilliant, encouraging thoughts!
Nalrok, 30 Shaman of Rallos Zek
Keyeth, 25 Bard of Tunare
Mizzrym, 10 Magician
Old 01-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Banned

I'll come thorns ya and stuff this weekend if I can find ya, then we'll move ya to Faydark
Old 01-09-2015, 12:13 PM
Banned

Yeah it must be really hard leveling with a 300% exp bonus, loot and scoot rules, and no consequences for dying in PvP. How do you manage it?
Old 01-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Banned

managed lvl 5 thus far I have faith
Old 01-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it must be really hard leveling with a 300% exp bonus, loot and scoot rules, and no consequences for dying in PvP. How do you manage it?
Remove exp bonus and put in exp loss in pvp lets get that pop back to what it should be! Fuck the blue right out of red in the A no vaso.
Closed Thread