Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QQ
Oh so you play a mage then?
Old 09-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

seems to be the way to go
Old 09-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Banned

it's not just the drop rate, people who do get lucky with cash get targetted as soon as they sell because of guards ignoring pvp
Old 09-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Banned

i may or may not have killed an enemy mage and taken his pet gold for another spell
Old 09-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody has tested water, air and fire pets cause they are so fucking expensive nobody can buy more than 1 pet per spell level

edit -- not complaining about spell prices, im just saying with the boosted exp rate and NOT a boosted drop rate, we level too fast to save money for the spell level, thats what im trying to say... so every mage obviously picks next earth pet, and nobody can afford anything else
Yeah... this is far from the most time-efficient way of beta testing. I bet we could get it all done in a week or two if we were just given the means to test everything rather than what we're doing now which is wasting a lot of time trying to get the resources to test just a small portion of the things that need tested. Here's hoping they allow transfers and free levels/gear/cash soon so we can provide some actual feedback instead of this.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:45 PM
Banned

Make spells free
Old 09-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh so you play a mage then?
cleric actually lol.

Still bad players can keep QQ'n about a little earth pet and his super destructive game breaking root.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Kobold

This story was good and made me feel good. Good job.

Helping you get on Project99 since yesterday.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:52 AM
Sarnak

not a fan of the earth pet root as it is right now.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cleric actually lol.

Still bad players can keep QQ'n about a little earth pet and his super destructive game breaking root.
This made me laugh, QQ'n has nothing to do with it. We are supposed to be giving feedback on what is working and what is not. Your trolling for what we are supposed to be doing. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody has tested water, air and fire pets cause they are so fucking expensive nobody can buy more than 1 pet per spell level

edit -- not complaining about spell prices, im just saying with the boosted exp rate and NOT a boosted drop rate, we level too fast to save money for the spell level, thats what im trying to say... so every mage obviously picks next earth pet, and nobody can afford anything else
we level too fast to save money for the spell level

This ^^^ The only way to test the lower level spells properly will be if you get someone to roll an alt after getting another toon to farm. But then your testing would be limited. I don't think you need to make all the spells free, I do however think each new player should start with enough PP to buy half level 1 and level 4 spells this would still not be enough to make everyone on the same level as each person can decide how to spend this coffer to buy spells or weapons for melee or bags.

By the time you get to level 8 there are enough places to fill your bank with enough PP to buy from there.

Just my 2 CP
Closed Thread