Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Banned

if you think taking no more than 32 damage with your stated 60 fire resist is not bugged then you need to stick a gun in your mouth and blow the back of your head off as it could only make you more intelligent.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You answered your own question here.

I will give you a heads up since you're a blubie and have no EQ PvP experience. People are going to play a lot differently when server goes live. When you jump someone, they are going to run. Period. If they don't then they probably have buddies somewhere close or are letting their ego take control. Then again, they could just have massive resist gear and not fear you at all. But I will say that 95% of the smart players will run knowing that with your big nukes you will have a huge advantage. Well, guess what? Root being viable helps you out... a LOT. Lets say you jump Darwoth. He is unprepared because he just ported in and is low on mana or whatever. He runs (and wisely so). Root fucks him in his ass. Hard. Even if it only lasts for a split second. Advantage: you.
You can turn that situation around as well. A wizard jumps me when I just ported in and then I'm screwed. I don't really see how this benefit me a Solo PVPER. You're just making retarded statements over and over.

Quote:
People are going to play a lot differently when server goes live. When you jump someone, they are going to run. Period.
You obviously never even played the beta so I don't even know why you are posting in this forum at all. You should just stfu and be happy with whatever system they use. If you think people don't run in beta LOLOL. Out of 300+ people I've jumped there was been less then 5 who didn't run and tried to escape.

But really. Just go away and play on blue99 instead it seems to fit you a hell of a lot better. Also this bluebie is destroying all the "PVP EXPERTS" and "SUPER PRO UBER EXPERIENCED players from TZVZ" every second I log on and I'm happy to fight them anytime. When I got more EQ pvp experience I'll destroy them even harder then I am now. I'm still not used to fighting every class or a proper player in every class. When I got that experience the ass whooping will never stop.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Cause you sure seem to try to use it as a fucking excuse for getting owned. Holy shit you're a fucking idiot sometimes. Think before you post.
How fucking stupid are you really? Also I don't give a flying shit about dying afk at a Wiz spire at level 49 to a level 50, the most funny fact is that I was half a second away from killing him when coming back from afk at 80% hp. I even manned up unprepared vs a higher level player even though I wasn't full hp and had a dot on me that removes like 80% of my hp if it isn't dispelled. During that time i didn't even know I could dispell dots lol. But since then things have changed and after learning most of the shit I gotta know I'm destroying every single experienced player on the beta.

I've never even died at level 50 and from the looks of it I probably never will until the beta is over. Personally I'll be happy to fight some good experienced PVPers if there are any of you out there?? It's good to get a whoopped now and then and actually die. The best way to learn is always from your mistakes. It's just a bit sad that most of the players seem to do all their talking on forums instead of in game like yourself. I'm game for fighting any of you anytime. Just tell me when and I'll try to be there. So far not a single player has stepped up the task. I'm even running around with 1k pp most of the time since I have no fear of dying at all. Man up and challenge me!
Old 10-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

All in all. You can call me a bluebie, a noob, stupid, retard or whatever you like. It still won't change the fact that I destroy you all in game and I will continue to do so until I make you guys quit. This is the reason why you guys are so fucking hurt by me. I know I hurt your pride, deal with it somewhere else then on this forum.

Come at me in game bro!
Come at me in game bro!
Come at me in game bro!
Come at me in game bro!
Come at me in game bro!
Come at me in game bro!
Come at me in game bro!
Come at me in game bro!

This newbie EQ player will whoop your ass and continue to hurt your pride.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:39 PM
Banned

pretty sure the reason folks dislike you has nothing to do with whether they were killed or not but rather because you are an obnoxious retard which is even worse than a standard retard.

whenever i am having a "conversation" with you in game or here i walk away feeling like i have just been incoherently screamed at for several minutes by a teenager that ran out of ritalin and was given meth instead.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure the reason folks dislike you has nothing to do with whether they were killed or not but rather because you are an obnoxious retard which is even worse than a standard retard.

whenever i am having a "conversation" with you in game or here i walk away feeling like i have just been incoherently screamed at for several minutes by a teenager that ran out of ritalin and was given meth instead.
Thanks my goal is to be a pain the ass for retards like yourself who are full of themselves even though they are bad, bad, bad to the bone!

Funny enough I'm not disliked at all in game. Most people seem to like me a lot since I'm getting spammed with tells non stop and there isn't even many people playing the beta lol! I'm actually having huge problems finding people to kill because I've befriended most of the people in my range. If you actually read /ooc you'll see loads of people cheering on me when I kill scrubs like yourself. The only people who disliked me in game so far is people who I've killed or destroyed in fights. Actually that last sentence isn't true. Let me change it. The only people who disliked me in game is people with huge ego's like yourself who think they are all that and more and yet getting pwned everytime they face me. The people whos pride I've hurt.

Here on the forums I couldn't care less if people liked me or not. I'm here to play a game not to type words in a forums. The only threads I've made are threads with relevant information to help the devs make this server happen. The only reason I'm even writing stuff that isn't related to game is because idiots like yourself jump my throat when I post shit and spread lies that you even know is a lie which one of the most pathetic things a person can do. But on it also lets me know I really hurt you which I kinda enjoy.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Aviak

good post, root is working as intended and how it was on classic.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Banned

any ego of mine you sense has absolutely nothing to do with my game ability but rather the fact that i am a normal guy in an ocean of subhuman buffoons, this by default makes me superior to the vast majority because the vast majority are people like you, which is why you get so many tells and why we have a communist kenyan for a president.

this transcends to all facets of life, not just everquest. normal people never find themselves offended at my demeanor, it is only those who feel dumb in my presence that get bent out of shape.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You obviously never even played the beta so I don't even know why you are posting in this forum at all. You should just stfu and be happy with whatever system they use. If you think people don't run in beta LOLOL. Out of 300+ people I've jumped there was been less then 5 who didn't run and tried to escape.
Wow, you ooze with naivety. No matter how many times you get slapped in the face with simple logic and examples you still continue to prove your ignorance. So if people on beta do run, you couldn't figure out how root working helps you?

Obviously don't play on beta? I've only talked to you several times. Apparently you don't know how to read signatures and put two and two together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But really. Just go away and play on blue99 instead it seems to fit you a hell of a lot better. Also this bluebie is destroying all the "PVP EXPERTS" and "SUPER PRO UBER EXPERIENCED players from TZVZ" every second I log on and I'm happy to fight them anytime. When I got more EQ pvp experience I'll destroy them even harder then I am now. I'm still not used to fighting every class or a proper player in every class. When I got that experience the ass whooping will never stop.
Haha you come on beta and have success and think your shit doesn't stink? This is beta. This being your first EQ PVP experience I can see why you attacked the beta with such zeal - spending 10x the amount of time on the server than anyone else getting whatever you need to be successful. Well, guess what. The rest of the crowd has already been there, done that. We don't feel like spending so much time acquiring items that are going to be wiped in a few weeks. I've spent a decent amount of time on the server but still only have 2 items that give me total of +5 wisdom. As much as I would like to have the resist gear to do some proper testing (even if it is just casting on my two characters) I just can't bring myself to doing it knowing that it is going to be gone.

Of course, choosing one of the most dominating pvp classes and bragging bout being 'skilled' is laughable. Be a rogue and kill ppl left and right and I will bow down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Fire Giant

I know that my shit doesn't stink in anything I do. It has nothing to do with this beta. Oh and I have no memory of anyone named Baarph fyi. I'm also bored to death with this thread. Come at me in game instead.

The only reason I played much beta was to re-learn the game so ill be prepared for live. But I've already achieved that now and I'm not really playing much atm beside testing resists to speed up the live release. I'm still up for 1v1 vs anyone or anything else that might be a challenge though. And more then anything I'm beyond bored with Darwoth. You're so freaking boring!! Reading anything you write almost make me want to cut my wrists. Whatever you write, you make it sound like you're a depressed, lonely and miserable guy without any friends or support in life. I wish I could shed some light in your life. I actually feel sorry for you

Have you smiled in the last month Darwoth? lol you're so negative about everything. Ahhh whatever! If you ask nicely you can be my twitter friend.
Last edited by Lovely; 10-22-2011 at 10:22 PM..
Closed Thread