Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Banned

just stood there spamming the ice comet key, no yonder when hes about to eat a shit sandwich, no attempt at an interrupt, no nothing.

he won the best of the best on some fuckbag blue server though!
Old 10-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just stood there spamming the ice comet key, no yonder when hes about to eat a shit sandwich, no attempt at an interrupt, no nothing.

he won the best of the best on some fuckbag blue server though!
Ha.. you probably could've kept dotting him and running around..
Old 10-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Banned

probably, took a chance and ate a comet to ensure he wouldn't just gate

isn't his fault though. naturally he was tabbed out, had no buffs and was busy snorting a line off of a hookers tits.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Wow you're so full of shit Darwoth. We both know I was AFK/ALT TABBED at gfay Wiz spire. I had played on the server for 2 days and it was my first time playing Wizard. Nor was I level 50 or had any gear at all. I had full cloth and not a single item with stats and resists. When you jumped me afk, I had just gotten ICE COMET like 30 seconds before that. I hadn't even used it on a mob before so when you came I wanted to see how it did in pvp and I was 0.2 seconds away from hitting a comet just before you hit your nuke which would have killed you instead. Anyway I doesn't matter. We both know I haven't died a single time at level 50 after learning how to play a Wizard properly. I've also owned you and your chanter buddy 1v2 in numerous occasions and let me dig out some SS of it you baddie. You know you run from me every time you see me now at level 50 and you'll continue doing so forever and ever as long I play this game. I also asked you right after if you wanted to 1v1 which you didn't dare even though you had a level advantage on me.
Last edited by Lovely; 10-22-2011 at 01:28 PM..
Old 10-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Oh... he made it seem like this was your 1v1 after all the shit talk.

I demand a new 1v1!

Self buffs only.

Winner gets to talk shit.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Banned

gear was equal, you weren't afk, i had watched you cast at least one buff as i tracked toward you, you "owned" a naked enchanter that never played the game before the patch when 65 resistance made one immune and dispells didnt work.

whats relevant here however is not your dirtnap, it is your whining for a duel after eating one, it demonstrates your mentality. just like yesterday where you were owned by rigamortiz in spite of the half dozen redwoods, hoop spam and golem wands and ran off at the mouth in ooc for a half hour.

my intention is not to point out that you suck, it is to point out you dont know shit about what you speak of. mission accomplished, continue as you please.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

lol I was afk and alt tab and you know it. You dotted me way before I even moved and I had no clue where you were cause I came back from afk being alt tabbed. I wasn't even level 50 anyway so I don't really care one bit.

We both know I've never died at level 50 no matter how many people attack me and that I've raped you and your 50 enchanter fully buffed in 2v1 several times. And here I can show you

Darwoth and Mocmorna 50 druid and 50 enchanter d full hp, full mana and fully buffed waiting for me to come at the Lguk zone in.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Destroyed both and they both zoned and then Darwoth cried like a bitch about a bugged resist system when it affect us both equally.

Then 10 min later after Darwoth and Mocmorna was full hp and fully buffed and full mana again they came back to Upperguk. I asked if I could get a clarity cause i couldn't be arsed fighting them again. He didn't reply but I ran to them anyway in hope to get a clarity. The second I arrived Darwoth spammed 5 charges of golem wands on me and him and Mocmorna started chasing me. So I decided to man up and managed to kill Mocmorna in 3 nukes. Then I had to gate cause I was oom

I'm rdy to fight you anytime on beta 1v1, you can even go get buffs from every class before i face you. I don't really care. Level 50 vs level 50 all day anytime. This goes for anyone on the server. Cause I enjoy to pvp I don't care if your class has an upperhand I'm ready to log on for 1v1 anytime. Whoever it is.
Last edited by Lovely; 10-22-2011 at 01:48 PM..
Old 10-22-2011, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

You can also see me writing that he found me afk the last time in that screenshot. Why would I say that to him if it wasn't true. He didn't comment on it also cause he knows its true. So grz on finding me afk at level 49 at gfay wiz spire. But now I'm 50 and not afk and we both know what happens then. Dont we?
Old 10-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know you run from me every time you see me now at level 50 and you'll continue doing so forever and ever as long I play this game. I also asked you right after if you wanted to 1v1 which you didn't dare even though you had a level advantage on me.

this was the last time i saw you in game, much like all the other times it ended with you leaving or keeling over.

49 and 50 are the same thing (hence the 750 damage ice comet), the first engagement WAS 1v1 and im not going to "duel" some retard that i just shit all over so he can spam 3k worth of instant clicks on me and beat his chest in ooc.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

Rofl that screenshot makes you even more pathetic. I just finished a quad in OOT with 0 mana and you also know that and resist system was broken and none of us could hit a single spell on each other. Wanna stand there for 60 minutes and melee each other or what? You make yourself dumber by the second. I can log on now. Wanna go?
Closed Thread