Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimeru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go find a group instead of sittin around in one zone waitin for an xp group to magically appear for you maybe? there are xp groups you just have to go find them. is it a pain in the ass? yes. but this is everquest, it wasnt made to be easy.
All that druid PLing from Abysal/Friedchicken must have gone to your head.

There is no fucking groups anywhere 30+

Not in MM, not in Unrest, not in HHK, fucking no where.

All that are left are melees who have been 30-35 for months or solo classes that skyrocket to 50 with exp scaling that don't like sharing exp.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See unlike you, I played when it was released in 99 and was one of the first to 50 back then on Rigamortiz (look it up).. One key element between then and now... OOC..... Finding groups was much easier... Who the fuck wants to run from zone to zone (especially a melee with no sow/jboots) and look for groups... Or constantly spam who all 1-10 who all 10-15 etc... in hopes to find 2-3 people who could be clear across the world leveling...

It simply doesnt add up... This isnt Classic EQ ( this is a Custom Server) with 1/1000 of the population in which these measures were put in for.

Move along, next retarded rebuttal....
if you dont like it you are playin the wrong game. i couldnt care less who you played in 1999 because it doesnt matter. i hate to break it to you but there already is an increased xp rate. go play ez server, sounds like that is what your lookin for.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimeru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you dont like it you are playin the wrong game. i couldnt care less who you played in 1999 because it doesnt matter. i hate to break it to you but there already is an increased xp rate. go play ez server, sounds like that is what your lookin for.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
theres ur retarded rebuttal kringe
Old 04-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All that are left are melees who have been 30-35 for months or solo classes that skyrocket to 50 with exp scaling that don't like sharing exp.
haha yep i got a ton of pl from abysal/fried. thats why im level 50 right? try again. there are more than 3 zones for lvl 30's to exp in try looking harder.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Old 04-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

riki is terrible just ignore him
Old 04-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue players had global ooc until pop was around 400-500> peak, red didn't?
Blue doesnt have special ed kids in leather helmets foaming at the mouth all over forums making GMS afraid of having to clean up OOC.

I do want global ooc because I think it will help grow the box, but really how can you expect to get worldwide chat when forums are full of racial slurs, rl attacks, and other bullshit.

More bees with honey amirite?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Give a shout out to <Brotherhood> if you're looking for groups in that range. I'm a necro, I could solo but I group every day with other guildmates in that range. We've always got folks to group with in the 30-50 range.

TZ-The Highland Army
SZ-Malignant, Hate

Stormhammer-Science of War
The Rathe-Precision Strike

R99 - 52 Necro
P99 - 34 Mage
Old 04-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
constantly spam who all 1-10 who all 10-15 etc... in hopes to find 2-3 people who could be clear across the world leveling...
So it's a pain in the ass to whisper 2-3 people if they want to group? Mate, you should check out EZ EQ, I hear it's nice this time of year. You can box there. Enjoy.
Closed Thread