Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lightbulb Newish pally looking for twinky ideas

Hello peeps, I am still kinda fresh on P99 and was wondering what twink gear I could get for my pally?
I have small pocket change of 1.2K plat and I am currently a level 16 human
was wondering what gear I should be aiming for.
Thank you for your time, this game is really enjoyable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Conny15; 02-05-2017 at 11:38 PM..
Old 02-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello peeps, I am still kinda fresh on P99 and was wondering what twink gear I could get for my pally?
Thank you for your time, this game is really enjoyable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
55hp 5ac rings, set of banded armor, clay guardian shield, sword of mourning should be affordable.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
55hp 5ac rings, set of banded armor, clay guardian shield, sword of mourning should be affordable.
Sorry I should've posted what I currently have equipped

2X platinum fire wedding rings
helm- raw hide cap garbage
chest- minotaur ribcage
arms- cloth garbage
belt- raw hide
bracers- Hero bracer/ raw hide
legs- greaves of avoidance
Gloves- split paw hide gloves
boots- dwarven work boots
shoulders- crested spaulders
cloack- seahorse scale cloack ( Borrowing from my good friend)
neck- rawhide
mask- cloth
earing- 1X alligator tooth
weapon- Sword of skyfire
shield- Bark shield
Old 02-06-2017, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I should've posted what I currently have equipped

2X platinum fire wedding rings
helm- raw hide cap garbage
chest- minotaur ribcage
arms- cloth garbage
belt- raw hide
bracers- Hero bracer/ raw hide
legs- greaves of avoidance
Gloves- split paw hide gloves
boots- dwarven work boots
shoulders- crested spaulders
cloack- seahorse scale cloack ( Borrowing from my good friend)
neck- rawhide
mask- cloth
earing- 1X alligator tooth
weapon- Sword of skyfire
shield- Bark shield
Sebilite armor is fairly cheap and has useful stats for Paladins, also some kylong stuff, like the helm is decent and cheap.

Orc fang earrings are good and cheap. Chipped velium amulet is decent for neck too. Ry'gor armor is another option for wrists, neck, etc.

Clay guardian shield is cheap and gives nice raw hps and ac. Dragon skin masks are cheap and add cha with nice ac. Or a Sarnak hide mask if you want strength.

Sentry girdle is ok for belt it has 5mr, cha, and agi with 10ac.

You might find the cha stuff useful for lulling/pacifying for pulls is why I mention cha gears.

Kobold jester crown is a great item for Paladins because it adds 30 cha and 15ac plus the negative stats it has (int) has no impact on the paladin class.

All of these items are usually fairly cheap.

Oh, I always use a bow, not sure if you do too. I find it fun to use for pulling or kiting mobs if I am soloing and get low in hps outdoors.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sebilite armor is fairly cheap and has useful stats for Paladins, also some kylong stuff, like the helm is decent and cheap.

Orc fang earrings are good and cheap. Chipped velium amulet is decent for neck too. Ry'gor armor is another option for wrists, neck, etc.

Clay guardian shield is cheap and gives nice raw hps and ac. Dragon skin masks are cheap and add cha with nice ac. Or a Sarnak hide mask if you want strength.

Sentry girdle is ok for belt it has 5mr, cha, and agi with 10ac.

You might find the cha stuff useful for lulling/pacifying for pulls is why I mention cha gears.

Kobold jester crown is a great item for Paladins because it adds 30 cha and 15ac plus the negative stats it has (int) has no impact on the paladin class.

All of these items are usually fairly cheap.

Oh, I always use a bow, not sure if you do too. I find it fun to use for pulling or kiting mobs if I am soloing and get low in hps outdoors.
Ah yes I do love me some bow action aswell! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I shall do some research [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2017, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ah yes I do love me some bow action aswell! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I shall do some research [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Np! I found some of the threads here on pallies interesting. hopefully you also read them about stat allocation at start, and checked some of the deity only quests or items equippable by the different races that can be Paladins.

I rerolled a new high elf paladin after playing a dwarf just because I wanted to put more focus on having higher wisdom and cha, which should make me a little more useful for a group with more mana available as well as having higher success rate with lulls.

Humans have decent starting cha also but not quite as much wisdom.

Just something to think about before you get too high a level in case you made a mistake and decide you want to redo it.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:28 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
milo yiannopoulos is a pretty good twink paladin
Closed Thread