Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you know a way to detect MQ, let me know, I will take charge of this. I'm not DUrison, but I've been in DA for 8 months and don't want to see cheaters as much as you do. SO Again, if anyone can answer my original question of "HOW", then go for it? Because Ive been to 80%+ of every raid DA has done, and haven't seen anything that looks non-legit.
the impossibility of this made me lol
Old 12-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Kobold

Mounty, are you leading DA now?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Kobold

Can you answer the question the or not?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dump the variance. That would certainly help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2010, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Love how you act like you have no recourse, like youre forced to just take the suspensions on the chin and keep letting zerg force recruits and an inner circle of cheaters surrounding durison get you suspended from raiding.

All I can really tell you man is /guildremove, theyre not the only guild on the server that raids.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Banned

From my limited time in Dark Ascension I never experienced nor saw or heard (even in Ventrilo / Teamspeak) anything to do with cheating. Obviously, that doesn't mean cheating didn't/doesn't occur.

As far as the leadership being in on it...I think that is a really far-fetched situation. Of course this opinion is based on the fact Koota (an officer) was caught cheating. That does not mean it is actively encouraged.

Even when people were upset that we'd been trained by another guild and we were antagonized in ooc/shout, the officers told us explicitly on more than one occasion not to train or get in a shouting war with the other guild.

There are a lot of good people in DA still.

I'm not in DA anymore, so take this however you like.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Because Ive been to 80%+ of every raid DA has done, and haven't seen anything that looks non-legit.
Just out of curiosity, I asked a friend in DA to check on this statistic for me since I know you guys keep pretty accurate records of raid attendance for loot council purposes...

...36% and 80% are not the same thing. Just sayin'.

As for the rest of this fiasco, I really have no comment. I think everyone already knows the deal here and if they don't, it's simply because they don't want to know.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't possible believe an alt in guk got a whole guild raid banned. Sorry.. don't believe it.
Believe it
No more than it would be if you had a gf/wife that woke you up for sex couple times a week. I bet you'd gladly take that loss of sleep, but that wouldn't make you addicted to sex or your habit harmful.
FAIL
Old 12-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobchak123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Believe it
Seems like a message is being sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Laugh it up Fuzzball. When the GMs suspend your guild for something random player did (who btw wasn't in Sol B with the rest of the guild), we will see how you like it.
I am a newer member myself. The officers have always encouraged fairplay. Talk in say, shout, or ooc while raiding is disciplined. Our webpage specifically prohibits cheating. Durison is a great guildleader and taking shots at him for this is simply jealousy. I am sure IB would love to see us disband or ragequit since they are tired of getting beat.
For the record. DA suspended > IB 7/7 on bosses.
DA unsuspended > DA 6/7 on bosses.
Lets see if any of you other guilds have the sack to keep IB from geting all the bosses this week.
Closed Thread