Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who do you want to see get the most server first kills for raid bosses?
THe Mystical Order 59 39.07%
Inglorious Basterds 64 42.38%
Forceful Entry 28 18.54%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 02:09 AM
Banned

Default Who Do You Want To See Get The Server First Raid Kills In Velius?

TMO ?
IB ?
FE ?

And why?

I'm fairly new so that explains my opinion. Originally, in January or so when I began playing I really wanted IB to come back and get all the velious server firsts. Back then I hated TMO and bought into all the negative press about them even though my opinion was only based from the forums. Then I met Getsome who is the fucking man. Guy is cool as fuck, cool to talk to and showed respect to my at the time up-and-comming guild. He gated to solb where he was bound somewhere by naggy and solo cleared down by the entrance to Rez me and my group when I barely knew the guy. Since then he's trusting me to transfer mithril arms! Now, I have not lost my fandom for IB but Tiggles voice has propelled TMO to maybe surpass IB for who I want to see get the server firsts in NTOV >ST.

Over time my opinion has changed. I kinda see TMO as the big cool guys who do what they want when they want, I like their confidence/arrogance. I'm not sure who I want to see dominate the server first raid kills in vrlous because IB is not what I assume they use to be. I dislike their new members who act as if they had a part in the past dominance IB had. These new people sometimes also act like they have been tagged/got into IB because of their skill when they have obviously been mass recruited and tagged without posting an application. TMO wasn't at its peak back then and IB isn't at it's peak now I understand that. Sooooooooo who I want to see get the server first kills is..hmmmmmm
Last edited by susvain0362; 08-31-2013 at 02:36 AM..
Old 08-31-2013, 02:53 AM
Banned

Guild drama retarded. The people with the most play time, and most bodies will dominate. I expect my friends at TMO to do very well. If we can get a significant or majority portion, that's no detriment to them. Or otherwise vice versa.

Politics and attitudes on this server need to change.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:07 AM
Banned

No ones denying that numbers isn't the biggest factor for success. This is just seeing who the server wants to get the server firsts in velious. There can be many reasons
Old 08-31-2013, 03:09 AM
Banned

Realistically there's are the three who will makeup all the server firsts major bosses at the moment. I want to see who the server wants to win them and hearths reasons. I find the perspective of members outside these three guilds to be interesting
Old 08-31-2013, 03:16 AM
Sarnak

Why is "None of the Above" not an option?
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 08-31-2013, 03:21 AM
Banned

Because if we keep it real these are the three who will likely get the majority of server first boss kills. No other guild at the moment will take note or sleepers ahead of these three so if you vote there are no other options. You don't have to vote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Who cares? The game will be in a completed state of development (minus time line patches and bug fixes, etc.) after Velious release. Nobody outside of your fellow crazies will care who got the first Velious kills in 4 years.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:39 AM
Planar Protector

I don't care who gets server first kills as long as training isn't allowed in NTOV/ST like it is in VP.

If it is, I prolly will just choose not to take part in any raiding on p99 anymore.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-31-2013, 03:42 AM
Banned

Even if just crazy people like me care that's enough to make the thread. Don't participate if you don't care.

Now that I think about it things would get very interesting if FE dominates and owns ntov/st first. That'd make for an interesting forum dynamic. All three guilds will have sufficient time with the biggest dick.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:38 AM
Banned

Interesting trend ATM with IB with all the momentum. Anyone care to discuss the current trend?
Closed Thread