Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle
Default rift

anyone playing thats not a bloody bluebie? im on briarcliff guardian side as knuckle. Level 21 Warrior I'm currently specced Riftblade/Champion/Beastmaster(for the pet).

Completely rapeface in pvp, always in the top5 for killing blows and damage and typically 1st, on the warfronts.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Aviak

omg you got your name
Old 02-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Indeed, Rift takes care of its customers
Old 02-24-2011, 01:12 AM
Banned

Lol, you say "bluebie" on Rift...

That makes you sound dated/old/retarded or any combination of the three, and bragging blows is like playing WSG as a rogue, you're probably doing nothing to help the objective but you're just trying to top the charts by ambushing warriors at 30% that just used their last CD
Old 02-24-2011, 01:13 AM
Banned

tl;dr

you're terrible at pvp and run with a gimmick of picking off weaker players
Old 02-25-2011, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

downloading Rift now. Haven't even ever looked at a screenshot.. should be fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

meh, not really diggin it.
Last edited by azeth; 02-25-2011 at 11:54 AM..
Old 02-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Kobold

Bought this last night as an impulse buy to play with my friends....Wtf is this? The UI and feel is 100% like WoW. I like the class diversity but I'm going to need something pretty clever to understand why so many people are having wet dreams about this game.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone playing thats not a bloody bluebie? im on briarcliff guardian side as knuckle. Level 21 Warrior I'm currently specced Riftblade/Champion/Beastmaster(for the pet).

Completely rapeface in pvp, always in the top5 for killing blows and damage and typically 1st, on the warfronts.
I played beta as a rift/bst/reaver and all I had to do to get 1st-3rd place at every single warfront was stay at moderate distance and Tab + Ranged fire attack over and over and over. Literally just moving a bit here and there and spamming three keys.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bought this last night as an impulse buy to play with my friends....Wtf is this? The UI and feel is 100% like WoW. I like the class diversity but I'm going to need something pretty clever to understand why so many people are having wet dreams about this game.
yup, absolute waste of $50 so far. i think im too narrow minded about MMOs to get a feel for this type of wild gameplay.
Last edited by azeth; 02-25-2011 at 12:31 PM..
Old 02-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

It's a boring piece of shit that's mediocre at best. If you look at any given screenshot, you'll see that it's simply a WoW clone - the UI is <exactly> the same, it's just that they managed to make the combat system even more boring than WoW's.

Fuck that shit.