Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

Default a compromise on item loot

on Runes of Magic (free MMO) on the pvp servers there was an item loot system that might be a good compromise for the r99 server.

Basically, when you were pked, there was a chance that 1 of your items would be available for loot by your pker. it wouldn't happen every time and the pker wouldn't get to choose the item. could be anything from your equipment or from your inventory.

this system lets us preserve the thrill of item loot while still letting us gear up on droppable equipment. it's not classic, but neither will this server be. obviously the devil's in the details. any thoughts?
Old 09-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

Classic item loot is best option. If after a long time (6 months+) it somehow doesn't pan out (it will) then we can revert to this system which is a good one. you just right click corpse and it gives one of any equipped item besides primary /secondar / range slots

Shouldn't take from bags still.

Its better than nothing. I still think regular item loot works best. This is definitely a good second option.
Closed Thread