Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And farm your own stun whips while your at it!
Are these worth anything?
Old 07-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbousaur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pet classes will pay about 25p for each one. They make amazing pet weapons with the stun. Most PCs don't use em, but I'd think they are good pet items at least, and I've been thinking about acquiring a pair for interrupting on the bard (but that's a ton-o-aggro).
Old 07-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbousaur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quite useful for pet classes. And I believe they can drop off any gnoll in the zone. You'll see them holding a whip if they have it.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

A must for you to go to is SolA. I leveled up my enchanter there to about 32 doing some soloing and grouping. I am currently in there with my SK (Lvl 33). It's a great zone. Lots of Fine Steel drops. Close to Nerriak for a bind and East Commons (to find people LFG) and is off of Lavastorm (for druid ports). The XP in this zone is GREAT. Start with the areas which look like tunnels etc. Once you level up and are in a group, you can hit the castle. There are some nice drops in the zone which sell well.
-----------------------
Old 07-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A must for you to go to is SolA. I leveled up my enchanter there to about 32 doing some soloing and grouping. I am currently in there with my SK (Lvl 33). It's a great zone. Lots of Fine Steel drops. Close to Nerriak for a bind and East Commons (to find people LFG) and is off of Lavastorm (for druid ports). The XP in this zone is GREAT. Start with the areas which look like tunnels etc. Once you level up and are in a group, you can hit the castle. There are some nice drops in the zone which sell well.
Wow nice post Striiker. You make me want to check it out. I have barely stepped foot in SolA for all these years. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Aviak

Kunark gave us two great underused dungeons for grinding out 30-45. Droga has some fantastic XP & loot, specifically try bringing a high 30s group to dining hall or Soothsayer camps.

Kaesora also has some great XP and loot for the same level range. The library camp has a wealth of named, and 25% WR bags can drop off the trash down there.

Good luck!
Old 07-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaesora also has some great XP and loot for the same level range. The library camp has a wealth of named, and 25% WR bags can drop off the trash down there.

Good luck!
Yeah did some Kaseora the other night. It's good xp and loot if you have the group for it. It's kind of a pain to assemble a group there though. But thats classic =P
Old 07-26-2011, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Off topic, but can shaman pets equip stun whips like any other pet?
Old 07-26-2011, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Off topic, but can shaman pets equip stun whips like any other pet?
Yes. and the 39+ pet will Dual Wield if given 2 weapons.

Edit: it might actually be 44... I don't remember. but the 44 does for certain.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:57 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

ok these are all good replies.

i have noticed things are a bit different on this server than other emu's.

in my previous experience solA was just a train fest and too many wizards around. plus being bound in neriak as an iksar sounds shitty lol.

paw sounds good just wonder how i would do soloing with sk there.

kaesora is a nightmare getting out of if your in trouble not to mention the shitty CR.

definitely want to try droga when im higher although there are lots of casters and its also a bitch to get out of in a hairy situation.

i know im being picky but how long did these spots take you to lvl? what was your downtime?

i have been fear kiting blues in lake of ill omen and even though i only have to med for mana i get impatient with the downtime. guess if im going to have downtime i want it to be really worth it. on vztz people knew the spots with the mobs who had the lowest HP's, best exp return, lowest downtime etc. its just not the same here i know.

how does lower guk go for hp of mobs, solo ability and exp bonus for being a dungeon?

how about solb?

during classic was everyone in solb/lguk? and it sounds like kedge is a hot spot too.

also not interested in drops, just want max xp output minimal downtime with the ability to solo if groups arent to be had.

ill make a guide for iksar sk lvling after im done with this :P so far its field of bone till 12 kurns till 22 (although i left at 21 and wished i hadnt till i ground it out, ended up dieing like 5 times in lake before i started fear kiting)
Closed Thread