Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 12:38 PM
Orc

Default Good alignment faction question

Hello, I have a level 23 enchanter who I've recently taken to OOT to camp sisters. The enchanter is a high elf and is currently amiable con to the npcs in Greater Faydark. My question is, if I'm taking a -30 faction hit towards them house long before they become threatening? Also is there a quick way to raise it back up? Any answers are greatly appreciated. Sorry if this has been brought up before for some reason the search option is not working for me.
Old 05-22-2017, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspacerad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, I have a level 23 enchanter who I've recently taken to OOT to camp sisters. The enchanter is a high elf and is currently amiable con to the npcs in Greater Faydark. My question is, if I'm taking a -30 faction hit towards them house long before they become threatening? Also is there a quick way to raise it back up? Any answers are greatly appreciated. Sorry if this has been brought up before for some reason the search option is not working for me.
Amiable is a range from 100 to 499

There is no way to check your exact number.

So you have between 3-16 kills or so to drop to Indifferent

Indifferent is 0-99, so another 3-4 kills to drop out of this into Apprehensive

Apprehensive is -100 to -1, so another 3-4 kills.

Then Dubious, -500 to -101, another 16 kills or so till Threatening.

So you can kill anywhere between 27-40 times before you're Threatening.

You can raise Faydarks Champions pretty easy in Crushbone, but the other 3 factions Clerics of Tunare, King Tearis Thex, and Soldiers of Tunare are much harder to raise back up and require doing repeatable quests at the very least. You shouldn't fall below Apprehensive for the ones you wanna quest.

I'd recommend maxing those factions all out FIRST, then farming them.
Last edited by Squabbles123; 05-22-2017 at 12:54 PM..
Old 05-22-2017, 12:56 PM
Orc

Thank you for such a thorough answer!
Old 05-22-2017, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

There's other places to buy your spells etc of course. A lot of enchanters hold their factions...I trashed my Freeport guard faction on red doing nobles which I now regret.

Short term plat gains arent as important as maintaining factions imo ^^
Old 05-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Also, you can buy your spells with an alt and drop-bag them, or just have a player buy them for you for a small tip.

I have always had no problem finding someone to help buy spells I didn't have access to off a vendor due to faction.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspacerad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you wont ever need to worry about tanking the faction from the sisters unless you plan on 2 things: raiding Plane of growth with this enchanter (not really likely) or hanging out in druid/ranger guild houses in kelthin to RP that you are an employee there or something (for your sake, i hope really, really unlikely)

you cannot raise the Tunare faction you lose killing the sisters, that is what will make you be KOS in PoG but like I said, who cares. Maybe you do? Idk, I did once, it was stupid to care, it never effected me at all.

them two sisters that drop the long swords are just TOO good for making starting plat for starting players to worry about it IMO
Old 05-22-2017, 09:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Don't post here often but you can kill them many times before being kos. I did 25 - 33 on my erudite enchanter.

You can raise faction by doing the muffin for pandos quest which raise all the faction you lose.

I went from app -> dub and then handed in stacks of muffins to get to amiable and ended at apprehensive at lvl 33 so faction hit is not that bad.
Closed Thread