Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Kobold

also make sure if your in OT and run over someone killing a lonely cacti with your 30+ train of mostly CACTI and then you DIE, THEY DIE.. jerks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also make sure if your in OT and run over someone killing a lonely cacti with your 30+ train of mostly CACTI and then you DIE, THEY DIE.. jerks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You act as if this is really like classic where when you med you're staring at your spell book =p

switch to 3rd person and watch out for bards!
Old 08-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As you can see in the lower right hand corner, sometimes I make mistakes.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You act as if this is really like classic where when you med you're staring at your spell book =p

switch to 3rd person and watch out for bards!

i was in 3rd person, 30 cactis on you out of no where = no way in hell to avoid it

and by the time i seen the train comin through it was alredy in my direction!

all are still jerks imo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2011, 06:21 AM
Planar Protector

I just got started with this (+ can't hit harriers/avocets yet)

bigger things yet to come

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Large Bat

my first try!

LEVEL 2 SERIOUS RED KILLING BUSINESS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quCK4faw-bk

the one kill i get is around 9:48 but then i turn poorly and die. Still, killing reds at level 2 untwinked feels pretty rad.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Large Bat

What ui and spell icons are that? Real cool!!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:04 AM
Planar Protector

i've never played a bard, well once i did on live got to lvl 10, but at what lvl can bards start to solo? and how long does it take to kill about 7-15 mobs doing aoe, run and aoe more kite?
Old 08-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've never played a bard, well once i did on live got to lvl 10, but at what lvl can bards start to solo? and how long does it take to kill about 7-15 mobs doing aoe, run and aoe more kite?
The poster above you proved it is possible once you get your lvl 2 dot, but at that level you will of course need SoW. I was able to kill about 15-20 mobs in WC on my lvl 9 Bard that is semi twinked. Being twinked helps to learn how to kite at low levels monumentally! If you get hit by 1 mob and it stuns you at these levels without good gear you are for sure dead. Even being twinked you will die if they get more than 2 rounds off on you.

I quit my bard and AoE kiting only because I did not have the time, but it is a lot of fun. I was able to play a friends bard that was level 20 and it is much easier. I still recommend having SoW or buying SoW potions, but it is completely possible at level 2 once you get your first DoT song.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my first try!

LEVEL 2 SERIOUS RED KILLING BUSINESS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quCK4faw-bk

the one kill i get is around 9:48 but then i turn poorly and die. Still, killing reds at level 2 untwinked feels pretty rad.
although you were mostly successful in your tactics, i've always found it much easier to change your character point of view when trying to aoe kite, but hell, whatever works! /2cp
Closed Thread