Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 09:21 AM
Banned

Question Question for my competition

Honest question. Dont expect honest answers but truely wondering..

With the recent losses for nihi, ive noticed they have started to play differently than usual. Never had i been trained so blatantly in a mass pvp show. Sure there are bound to be a few people who agro a mob or two, but its usually by accident. This is not what happened the other night at trak. Stasis brings 3-5 frogs plus 3 scarabs, allmost 10 minutes into the battle.

Just seen a fraps of strydur going LD in pvp, and 7 seconds later he is out of the game.

This is bullshit.

Sirken you said that this was an instant perma ban... I made a petition post with the video. Check it out.

Another thing is the server resets. Im about 99.9% sure the server resets have nothing to do with anything other than at random times it is just done on a whim.

This is pretty such of frustration when you man up, make the effort to move the respawn times to something near your own guilds time, just to have the fuckin' server reset the next day. Some of my pals are not so sure, they think it is being one on purpose.

The red server without windows already gets at least 150% more drops, from no windows....

You cant keep resetting the red server when shit is actually worked for and not poop socked by 400 people.

Poll is wondering if nihi actually wants competition, or if they are just going to keep training every fight, ip exemption exploiting when they can, and breaking other rules like summoning an eye in a wall to shoot it to the in zone to CoH someone without a coh anchor...

Im having trouble keeping my pals cool, they don't mind the hard pvp, that's why they're here.. But when you guys literally cheat at least once per battle its going to kill the population, and im not gonna stick with it either.

Stop cheating you lil pussies. Or you guys can just have a pve server instead of this lovely pvp server.

Do you want competition? Or should we just stop playing with dirty whistles?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honest question. Dont expect honest answers but truely wondering..

With the recent losses for nihi, ive noticed they have started to play differently than usual. Never had i been trained so blatantly in a mass pvp show. Sure there are bound to be a few people who agro a mob or two, but its usually by accident. This is not what happened the other night at trak. Stasis brings 3-5 frogs plus 3 scarabs, allmost 10 minutes into the battle.
You mention one battle out of tons in which a train happened. I have no information on the train but one instance certainly does not make a trend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just seen a fraps of strydur going LD in pvp, and 7 seconds later he is out of the game.
All I know about this is that it was 5 vs 1 and not guild vs guild.

Quote:
Another thing is the server resets. Im about 99.9% sure the server resets have nothing to do with anything other than at random times it is just done on a whim.

This is pretty such of frustration when you man up, make the effort to move the respawn times to something near your own guilds time, just to have the fuckin' server reset the next day. Some of my pals are not so sure, they think it is being one on purpose.
Server reset happened at about 5:30pm. Last boss died 6 hours later. If you cannot get your people on within 6 hours then I am sorry.

Quote:
like summoning an eye in a wall to shoot it to the in zone to CoH someone without a coh anchor...
This is why rogues are made and we use them.

Quote:
Im having trouble keeping my pals cool, they don't mind the hard pvp, that's why they're here.. But when you guys literally cheat at least once per battle its going to kill the population, and im not gonna stick with it either.

Stop cheating you lil pussies. Or you guys can just have a pve server instead of this lovely pvp server.

Do you want competition? Or should we just stop playing with dirty whistles?
I have seen no instances of cheating in any mass pvp which resulted in a different outcome. I personally would not stand for such things.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:44 AM
Banned

god damn elderan you're a fucking retard

you make your guild look awful, just stop talking
Old 04-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 04-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Num1RecommendedByDentists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you make our guild look awful, just stop talking
updated
Old 04-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Num1RecommendedByDentists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you make your guild look awful, just stop talking
Old 04-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

lol elderaan is ok with cheating as long as it doesnt result in a win?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
updated
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen no instances of cheating in any mass pvp which resulted in a different outcome. I personally would not stand for such things.
Cheating okay as long as it doesn't result in a different outcome. Sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

I can't speak for Nihilum, only myself - but I'm ok with losing, but sometimes when you guys would win or do better you talk this massive shit in tells/ooc/RL attacks/racial comments wheelchair comments etc etc...

It's all in good fun - but when you guys bring it to that level sometimes people might have a hard time using that self control. I would talk shit often and still do - but I don't cry to GM's like little fucking bitches.

This is why NO gm intervention is good - keep it respectable and work it out...
Closed Thread