Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 01:54 PM
Orc

Maybe if you guys actually figured out how to do the scout turn in you could stop crying and accusing everybody of cheating <3
Old 07-16-2017, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llaile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if you guys actually figured out how to do the scout turn in you could stop crying and accusing everybody of cheating <3
lol theres no big secret to it most people know how to do it. I've been to probably a dozen scout spawns, I know all the tricks, and I have like 40ms and I have still not won the turn in once because its the same dudes getting the turn in so fast its clear they are using autofire or some type of script. It's no coincidence those are the same guys who refuse to roll prior to the spawn knowing they will probably with the turn in with autofire
Old 07-16-2017, 02:18 PM
Orc

Thanks for proving my point.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

Doesn't matter if people "know how to do the turnin" or not. There is obviously a large amount of people who want to get this done, and going by this thread there is a rather overwhelming interest in solidarity and teamwork by upholding the roll. Except for the <Savage> people who come in and give zero fucks about solidarity and camaraderie...

Must be nice to ostracize yourself on a multiplayer game that requires teamwork to accomplish goals.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't matter if people "know how to do the turnin" or not. There is obviously a large amount of people who want to get this done, and going by this thread there is a rather overwhelming interest in solidarity and teamwork by upholding the roll. Except for the <Savage> people who come in and give zero fucks about solidarity and camaraderie...

Must be nice to ostracize yourself on a multiplayer game that requires teamwork to accomplish goals.
Sounds like all the non-cuck guilds and free peoples of this server should band together and lay down some old fashioned vigilante justice on those who are hellbent on being sociopaths on a 17 year old elf-sim.

Wonder if the GMs would rather ban 80% of the IPs and Characters on this server and give the cucks the playland they've dreamed of so much or if the rest of us will finally be able to grief the neckbeards off the server.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Most people are oblivious to how to do scout, but it's not skill based. It's comical to hear that when at least one of the people claiming it is participates in spawn blocking.

When I moved cross country, I lost my ping advantage. This makes it super difficult to beat anyone near the servers. I still managed to win quite a few against the people with high win rates, but it's not that common to be able to beat a low ping even if they aren't macroing. And really, why do players have this be this stupidly obsessive just to get a fair shot at scout? Ya'll are delirious.

People at successful rolls are helpful and no one gets angry, yet it seems like we're going to allow every person with low ping or an autofire program to continue to pit everyone against each other in true P99 fashion.

#supportrolls
Old 07-16-2017, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said the f word in Diamondarrow's general direction and he got really upset. You'd think being a big dick officer of the big dick guild wouldn't make one quite so insecure.
It's actually quite the opposite, they usually end up being hyper sensitive if you don't address them like some sort of pseudo god
Old 07-16-2017, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's actually quite the opposite, they usually end up being hyper sensitive if you don't address them like some sort of pseudo god
YOU DON'T SAY?!
Old 07-18-2017, 04:42 PM
Orc

I actually know that the mob doesn't take that long to kill and doesn't take much more then a few dps, tank, and cleric to down it in Charissa's window. you know what would have been fantastic, to have Saaden be a bit faster on the click (you slow-poke), beat Diamondarrow, and have him ported back to CS to run and get another set of tools and come back while the mob was killed by the others there. He'd then be ready to turn in again on reset. It's easily a 10 minute run to Charissa if you have a port.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:46 PM
Orc

Hmm if it's clear they are using a script or autofire convict why not report them? Perhaps it's because they aren't cheating and you're just sore?