Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowyellow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad to see Samwise still think he's doing something big while he's OOR, whats that 64days played and still 35 your good.
took this guy 3.5 months to hit 50 as an enchanter
Old 07-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Banned

my level is in screenshots and im not anon half the time. most of my time played has been on samwise pvping or PLing. dont hate player, hate the game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Banned

for my bestie mellow.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Banned

mellow is a pro guys hes just rly good at trolling u
Old 07-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mellow has many nuthangers it seems, I can't hate the dude hanged in there at 1% for his group in PvP instead of gating at 40% like some fags.
Back off Mellow! He helped powerlevel me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 07-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowyellow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why gate during mass pvp it's fun so what if you die not like you can't get your body back. Some people are just to scared to die. Checkraise(heartbrand) most /q in pvp on server Jibekin (or how ever you spell the fucks name) most gate pots used during pvp. Selena most first to zone during pvp. Abysal most zone blugs during pvp. Yea I'd say these few players are bad and still very butthurt about losing a server, but hey mellowyellow still going strong. So let them hang all over me nuts it's all good at the end we all know they lost and I won.
Damn this ***** snapped, Real talk.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Everyone on LoZ are bad or butthurt.. Do not worry my friend. They have scattered for a fresh start and could not hang on r99.. the escape to EZ has happened and we all will have to wait and see if they come back to face their fears.. Untill then they will troll hard on these forums and not have the sack to actually log in an back shit up
Old 07-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

loz = a place to pvp
r99= a place to be a carebear and pve
not a hard choice really
Old 07-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

I tried to read mellowyellows post twice but gave up. No wonder America is dead last in education.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilbur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone on LoZ are bad or butthurt.. Do not worry my friend. They have scattered for a fresh start and could not hang on r99.. the escape to EZ has happened and we all will have to wait and see if they come back to face their fears.. Untill then they will troll hard on these forums and not have the sack to actually log in an back shit up
very true words from one of the few members of the opposition with a backbone

the rest fled to easier pixles

Classic legit Red EQ was not for them... (which Rushmore called them out on over a year ago, it was ALL foretold and very predictable)

now they super mad/bitter/jealous, they all gonna be on mass suicide watch when Nilbog announces Kunark soon and Velious goes into beta. Cause they sure as hell never seeing a legit working Kunark much less a working Velious, on their shitbox-of-the-month

so lawls
Closed Thread