Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course they couldn't.

a) they would wake up and find themselves having been moved to Class C by Sirken
b) The smaller R guilds would merge/ally
The rotation is player made. The staff said they would never enforce a rotation. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to poke this bees nest.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But ignoring that, how the fuck does argh make all this shit look so professional
Old 01-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

120 hour windows? holy fuck, that would be awful.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rotation is player made. The staff said they would never enforce a rotation. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to poke this bees nest.
They wouldn't be enforcing a rotation. GM's have always reserved the power to forcibly move guilds to Class C if they deem it necessary to do so. Taken and BDA are obvious Class C guilds and the only thing protecting them from being forcibly moved to C is that they don't dominate Class R.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They wouldn't be enforcing a rotation. GM's have always reserved the power to forcibly move guilds to Class C if they deem it necessary to do so. Taken and BDA are obvious Class C guilds and the only thing protecting them from being forcibly moved to C is that they don't dominate Class R.
Obviously class C. BDA barely had enough keys to get into VP to kill uncontested dragons on raids scheduled for prime time, even while sharing accounts just to have the numbers. The only way any class R guild could be ready for Class C is to spend 2 years taking 1 of every 3 mobs in the rotation. Could be 1 year, but you gotta remember half the members you key find their way to TMO once they're geared out on R mobs.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

The GMs clearly intended the R/C system to be a progression to elite levels of poopsocking and batphoning. Unfortunately, they forgot about the whole VP key system.

That being said, I have no doubt that if BDA or Taken on lock out for 3/4 of the R mobs at a time they would last at most a month before becoming C anyway.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

That or the guilds would simply fold. The other half of the equation is everyone who wants to play like Class C is in class c. A significant portion of any class R guild would deguild and join another class R guild before going class C. Why doesn't A-Team go class C? Why shouldn't A-Team be voted out of the rotation when they often need help from other guilds just to down the mob in their slot?
Old 01-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But ignoring that, how the fuck does argh make all this shit look so professional
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That or the guilds would simply fold. The other half of the equation is everyone who wants to play like Class C is in class c. A significant portion of any class R guild would deguild and join another class R guild before going class C. Why doesn't A-Team go class C? Why shouldn't A-Team be voted out of the rotation when they often need help from other guilds just to down the mob in their slot?
A-Team hasn't had help from another guild to kill a mob in well over 6 months, and maybe only ever has once or twice. With your own shitty insinuation I think you answered your own question.

I'm also not saying that Taken or BDA should be in Class C. I'm just saying that you are dumb for thinking that they could leave the rotation and dominate in Class R.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A-Team hasn't had help from another guild to kill a mob in well over 6 months, and maybe only ever has once or twice. With your own shitty insinuation I think you answered your own question.

I'm also not saying that Taken or BDA should be in Class C. I'm just saying that you are dumb for thinking that they could leave the rotation and dominate in Class R.
If that's how it's gonna be, no, you're dumb.
Closed Thread