Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2020, 08:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah got bored with wow.. always happens after a few months with every expac. Did mc - nax40 back in high school and just don't care for the raid progression again.

Pretty sure my warrior cut it though I was above the top 90 percentile world wide dps in classic while hardly socking world buffs.
The only two members of Corpse Run who aren't asleep at their keyboard are Furs and Triplecrown. Feel free to prove me wrong.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Classic WoW was good for 2-3 months, then it wasnt. And there is just something about the WoW community that is off-putting, unlike here.

Im currently having fun on a 3x Private WOTLK Server though.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya'll talking about "earning" your pixels need to remember the hardest thing about raiding in EQ is staring at a screen share for 16 hours straight and making sure your clerics know how to count to 10.

I love EQ and I love raiding in EQ but compared to games that actually take skill (CSGO, Starcraft, DOOM, shit even Fortnite and COD) its a bit of a walk in the park.

Also, to answer the thread title, I'm salty they stole Vraxx. I don't really know the guy but I always felt real safe seeing him around on raids. It was probably the nice blue armor.
The hero we needed. Cotv racing, clickfesting, and train sniping are not really skillful. After all, it’s not like we are PvPing for pixels. Really hard to understand the earn it mentality.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCtastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hero we needed. Cotv racing, clickfesting, and train sniping are not really skillful. After all, it’s not like we are PvPing for pixels. Really hard to understand the earn it mentality.
Most of the people who come to RnF talking about competition are Magician or Wizard mains who never leave camp anyway.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of the people who come to RnF talking about competition are Magician or Wizard mains who never leave camp anyway.
To be fair I do leave camp and mage main.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCtastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens player can't understand earn it mentality

/THREAD
Old 04-11-2020, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only two members of Corpse Run who aren't asleep at their keyboard are Furs and Triplecrown. Feel free to prove me wrong.
This is Crip.. me and triple carried the DPS lol
Old 04-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re a sad nerd.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

Worst thing is probably not living up to my expectations. Their professional and badass leadership has been wanting me to join up to “smoke asses” and “cuck noobs.” So far all I’ve seen are a few low tier mobs taken from KWSM and TSS, a couple Statues, and some uncontested table scraps. There are a few people I like in the guild, though, but they’ve told me I wouldn’t like it because their culture feels like you’re in a losing Dota or League match that you can’t leave. All good though, play the game how you want, even if that means being miserable from wanting to both be apart of something and vehemently against it.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

KT, Dain, VP, statue and Yeli are all low tier mobs
Closed Thread