Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

Default Most dick move you've ever witnessed in Norrath?

Lets hear em
Old 12-15-2014, 06:47 PM
Kobold

ME: Hey, I have been here camping this!

HIM: Not anymore!
Old 12-15-2014, 06:48 PM
Aviak

Seb berserker cloak drops. Random unguilded rogue loots and logs off. Whole group petitions. Never did find out what happened.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Guild leader for a rival guild on Quellious, used to demand that he make all loot decisions -- even in exp groups.

Of course, he got his comeuppance when he accidentally typed a cyber message in guildchat one day, something about drenching someone in his... nevermind.

His name was Occy. And it was one of the greatest eq mistells ever. Couldn't have happened to a nicer douchebag.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:45 PM
Aviak

I was in a raiding guild on the nameless server during PoP days. when i started going to the raids one indiividual in our guild saw my name which was Radeina and told me it was girly. Today i realize he was right, i was in my tweens making my forst ever eq char and i wanted to name him raiden but of cpurse that didnt submit so i was trying to rade (like gatorade) rade-in (so now i have raiden sounding) then added the a because radein didnt work either. Throughout my whole raiding career this guy was my first and only cyber bully. Every raid he wpuld make fun of me in tells saying things like whats up girly dude you suck at your char bla bla. Almost every raid. I tried ingnoring but eventually i told a officer in the guild and they were like ya we know hes kind of a dick but hes been with us since the beginning so i just had to deal with it. Eventually i think he stopped playing. He was a rogue and roleplaying the part well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] asshole.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:58 PM
Fire Giant

This one time some dude called me a doodoo face. He then he put me on ignore and I never got to give him a piece of my mind. I still wake up in the middle of the night thinking about that day.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:08 PM
Banned

how many people say 'now you're on ignore' and don't do it but remain silent, just so you can see how they react?
Old 12-15-2014, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Gwence's P99 career server up - 2012
Old 12-15-2014, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

Southpaws from anonymous stole my AC in SRO after I told him I was killing pH's at the right time to spawn him, been playing on this server for around 4 years on and off and that was one of the worst moments I've had yet, cept maybe TR shitting on me for being a newb when I first started playing on p99
Old 12-15-2014, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Last week we saw a full group of true noobs in rags at MM graveyards, we were three twinks prob even fungus on our tank, rolled in, killed their cleric and then KSed every mob to entrance until their group morale broke and we convinced the three best geared they had to just roll with us and kill the rest of em when they tried to help their cleric on CR so they could run to Unrest.

This happened on the Red Server and the guy would not call LNS. So really, in this story, we are the good guys abiding by the rules set forth by our brave staff here at p99. Pras it.

Still not sure if dick move or not.