Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

you cant balance eq perfectly without breaking it. i mean my god, class imbalance is the worst in any mmo to date. quit pissing on eq classic with your custom heresy.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Druid/Ranger of Bertox
Well, why not? Anyway, I edited that part before you replied. It could be anything, it doesn't matter, the point is that something that matters as little as EQ's deities is not worth fucking up a server over.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noselacri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, why not? Anyway, I edited that part before you replied. It could be anything, it doesn't matter, the point is that something that matters as little as EQ's deities is not worth fucking up a server over.
Don't get me wrong, I think its a good idea, just got to work out the details regarding human team selection
Old 11-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Evil druid/ranger: Bertoxxulous. It's within the realm of reason, we already have a cursed forest and everything. Disease-spreading motherfuckers. They refuse to port you and are thus evil.

Evil paladin: Pick any evil deity and call it a fallen paladin. It's part of the D&D lore that Everquest is heavily based on. The game that Brad McQuaid completely plagiarized when he made EQ literally has an anti-paladin class. Entirely justifiable.

Good necromancer: Rodcet Nife. Necromancy is not so different from clerical magic and necromancers are not necessarily evil in most games. They deal with life and death type of stuff, maybe they serve as mediums for goodies who want to talk to their dead grannies.

Neutral necromancer: Prexus the Oceanlord? Flagellants campaigning for drowned sailors? Protesting the buggy Norrathian ships and the lack of support for recovering the remains of drowned newbies to be laid to rest? Legit.

Good shadowknight: Erollisi Marr. Anti-anti-paladins. They were shadowknights who fell in love and decided to do good deeds. It's fabulous.

Neutral shadowknight: Veeshan dragonknights or some shit.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

good necromancer....good shadow knight....you're now dubbed the EQ comic
Old 11-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

I'll be the one laughing when the server is dead after two months because 80% of the playerbase is on team evil.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

^
Old 11-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

an evil paladin is a shadow knight
Old 11-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

No, shadowknights are to paladins what necromancers are to clerics. A shadowknight is not a fallen paladin.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noselacri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
, let me remind you that dark-elves could be neutral on SZ.
I don't remember 1 Neutral DE on SZ....
Closed Thread