Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely raged there, illiterate kid...
Harrison:
<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pGJCkCDK5A?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pGJCkCDK5A?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naez 4.20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got kicked out of the Army and you cut meat at a fucking grocery store for minimum wage dude. I have a college degree and a salaried+performance-paid job where I sit on my ass wutdoing a Linux terminal trolling IRC all day. If we're gonna go there, I auto-win.

Now you pointlessly came @ me about this thread, one I have intentionally avoided posting seriously in, and where my last post is a gif of a dog humping his toy. You lack critical thinking, judgement, reasoning, and social skills which is why you are a failure who should kill yourself for the benefit of the species.

---

Now as far as the Ron Paul hating douchebag goes, he's not quite on Harrison's level of faggotry but it was close enough and warrants him committing seppeku. Yes, founding father material candidate comes at a pivotal point in history to end unjust wars and abolish the system enslaving our children with debt and all he does is blanketly flame anyone who supports him with no substance.
Naez:
<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ROA6hQCF9pI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ROA6hQCF9pI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 11-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Banned

Still raging, fabricating shit no one cares about, over an argument you have no ability to elaborate on without spewing conspiracy theories that make you look like a cave-dwelling retard...

ZIONIST JEW CONSPIRACY ALIENS CAUSED 9-11 TO PERPETUATE THE blah blah fucking blah, give it up kid. You're a fucking moron.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Banned

who mad again? forgot
Old 11-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Naez 4.20 Send a message via AIM to Naez 4.20 Send a message via MSN to Naez 4.20 Send a message via Yahoo to Naez 4.20

I used to `slide` at conspiracies as well. Then I read some Quiggley and Tarpley and now I can't sleep.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Naez 4.20 Send a message via AIM to Naez 4.20 Send a message via MSN to Naez 4.20 Send a message via Yahoo to Naez 4.20

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EFZmzYr54Zg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 11-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Banned

Report: Sarkozy calls Netanyahu 'liar'

Microphones accidently left on after G20 meeting pick up private conversation between US, French presidents. Sarkozy admits he 'can't stand' Israeli premier. Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Warmongering Israelis exposed; Zionist influence on American media confirmed more powerful than the influence exerted by Obama's executive branch. We do not control this country.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Banned

There exists a government within a government within the United States.

-OBL 9/12
Old 11-08-2011, 01:39 AM
Banned

Give me the access codes to Zion.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2011, 06:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Report: Sarkozy calls Netanyahu 'liar'

Microphones accidently left on after G20 meeting pick up private conversation between US, French presidents. Sarkozy admits he 'can't stand' Israeli premier. Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Warmongering Israelis exposed; Zionist influence on American media confirmed more powerful than the influence exerted by Obama's executive branch. We do not control this country.
Lol at this guy.

Look, an iguana. Confirmed: lizard people conspiracy, New World Order, Bush; towaz.

News at 8: unemployed stoner uncovers multinational conspiracy, undermines shadow government, eats Captain Crunch for dinner.
Closed Thread