Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Banned

play LoZ
Old 06-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Think im like 25-0 in HHK, FoH is still dominant and beat all of those other guilds in the end just like I said we would
Old 06-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

To follow up my first post up there I would grind again if they wiped the server removing the advantage that was created by their incompetence and Lovely's cowardice
Old 06-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FoH is still dominant and beat all of those other guilds in the end just like I said we would
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
suck it crybabies
Old 06-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Sarnak

Flowers win server

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Send a message via ICQ to Narneja

Thanks for the Email[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So well let me explain why I did stop playing on this server.

First of all, there are too less peeps to play with. It started to get boring.

2nd reason why I quit was, the balancing of EQ sucked for pvp in classic and Kunark.

Casters were nearly allmighty and as a SK or Warrior you realy suck against a druid or necro etc.

Also other classes like ranger weren't nice to play in that time.

3rd I never saw a GM when I used to need one.

4th most players are from the US, so bad timings for euro players like me.

5th too less content. I don't wanna visit Guk or Naggys Lair over and over again, that was starting to get interesting in Kunark und Velious.

I love EQ, but you can get too fast to all the places you wanna see.

6th Why not using the new models and stay at this old graphics und UI? Classic PVP does not mean in my opinion to leave the enviroment classic too.

That are my reasdons why I left this server. I started to play the original again, cause it gives me much more content and the player base isn't that bad on the live servers.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

It's kind a harsh you had to resort to emailing individuals because the forums are soo shitted up. Nevertheless, I've enjoyed the thread and commend you for you're efforts. I too agree, that this server is too hardcore and that's fine, it just want accumulate any type of population. I'll reiterate what I said in another thread.

If you want high population, you have to look at the what current MMO's are doing
If you want a niche hardcore game (which is fine) then you can play here with a low population.

You Cannot have both.

With that said, after months of reading the forums and listening to opinions, I've come to the conclusion that people want the Everquest game with modified coding to meet standards of todays MMO's and to be honest, there's nothing wrong with that. We evolve as gamers and if we have the ability to modify the old games we play to meet our needs, why not ? Let Trollborn hate on WoW all day and play Red99 till his balls shrivel up boasting his Naggy kills that no one gives a fuck about, when we can all be playing a slightly custom version (read:better) and enjoy ourselves ?

Just my 2cents.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

Fuck yourself.

Never email me again.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision Rottun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck yourself.

Never email me again.
/passes Excision a Kleenex
Old 06-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Banned

yea dont ever email me again either
Closed Thread