Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

awakened prioritizes more difficult content over naggy. As a top guild should. More server resets please for the casuals !
Old 08-22-2017, 03:04 PM
Banned

Cool so aside from Infernus, who should I be getting in touch with? We have Omni, europa, and azure guard who of Csg and Awakened already willing to make this happen. I'm guessing Will fights guild will be on board and maybe Paradox. Not really sure who else remains?
Old 08-22-2017, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Cant wait to get Ring10 on Tanksalot : D

Best Naggy/Vox tank on box - defeat him with your chosen lvl 52 champion in a trial by combat and Tanksalot will step aside and allow Lord Nagafen to be engaged as you proved worthy!
Last edited by Erati; 08-22-2017 at 03:21 PM..
Old 08-22-2017, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cant wait to get Ring10 on Tanksalot : D

Best Naggy/Vox tank on box - defeat him with your chosen lvl 52 champion in a trial by combat and Tanksalot will step aside and allow Lord Nagafen to be engaged as you proved worthy!
How is it that Tanksalot has not been found worthy for a position in your signature line hmmm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2017, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is it that Tanksalot has not been found worthy for a position in your signature line hmmm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think it would be fair to him to put him next to such underachievers!
Old 08-22-2017, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

while i really like the idea behind this thread i think the turn it taken on this page is something special :3
Old 08-22-2017, 03:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you agree to let any Bladestoppers and Rez Sticks that drop from these dragons to be rolled off by exclusively A/A members in attendance perhaps you will get a deal.

But a Bladestopper is probably the most valuable single item to drop from the raid scene on P99 right now due to the lack of proximity hate bonus code and the fact that zone pulls are still allowed for most content. I can't imagine they'd want to pass one up voluntarily.

Alternatively - Agnarr Server for your desired casual raiding experience. Until Sirken and Rogean hand off the reigns of the server to someone who favors casual raiding rules, you won't get much official support for casual raiding.
This is probably the most hilarious post I've read in a while.
Old 08-22-2017, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suspect that, besides reading P99 forums, you have no experience to back up any of your opinions expressed in this post and would like to kindly request you refrain from offering input on anything raid-related in the future.
I spent more than a few months in a fairly popular/successful "casual" raid guild that operates right now on p99. I seen firsthand how they were all over golems and how they drooled over getting tears that were looted solely for MQs.

I can say from experience, I watched how the inner circle of that guild got most, and fringe guild members got what slowly trickled down.

How did members get to be in that inner circle? People kissed officers asses, and got to group up in cliques with the officers. These people always were prioritized to be helped while lesser favored members had to beg for help, and usually ended up waiting months to get assistance when they needed guild support.

Cecily, I realize you have a personal problem with me however why don't you refrain from speaking about me when it's clear you honestly know nothing about me. Thanks pal. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2017, 03:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suspect it's middle tier "casual" raid guilds that are more of the problem than A/A when it comes to lower tier raid mobs being socked.

It seems more often than not, it's not top tier dragon raiding guilds who are cockblocking lower tier dragons and epic mob spawns, it's your family-friendly zerg raid guilds doing it.

I don't see how A/A is thirsting over lvl 52 dragon loots, even if Bladestoppers are highly touted, how many have they already farmed by this point?

Too bad there isn't a running list of who kills what at all times regarding raid mobs. It would really be telling exactly who the greediest actually are.
Wrong, not a few days ago a multi guild group was clearing fire giants on the way to Naggy, mostly consisting of 45-52s. As soon as we got close, about 30+ a Aftermath logged into the hallways, swiped the kill, and logged right back out in said hallway. That's neckbeard pixel monger BS, and it needs to be addressed.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool so aside from Infernus, who should I be getting in touch with? We have Omni, europa, and azure guard who of Csg and Awakened already willing to make this happen. I'm guessing Will fights guild will be on board and maybe Paradox. Not really sure who else remains?
I'm pretty sure Infernus basically completely left the server for Agnarr.

While we're talking guilds, and semi-relevant, did AG split into two different guilds? Someone told me that, but ya never know what is fake news these days.
Closed Thread