Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How long before you admit voting for Trump was a mistake?
One month- it hit me like a bad tequila hangover. 3 8.82%
Six months- when I realized the FCC is going to make my internet more expensive 3 8.82%
Today- he preached for the last two years we need to get out of Afghanistan 3 8.82%
Never- fuck it I say we ride this train all the way to the bloody end. 25 73.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 06:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha imagine believing slashing epa regulations makes any difference to the environment imagine being that stupid

love when normies have opinions on things they understand nothing about

still the best president suck it bitches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like literally imagine having strong opinions on what trump is doing to the EPA when you've never read or worked with a single EPA regulation in your life imagine your intellectual depth being the headline of a CNN article
Hey dumb dumb.

I'm a commercial general contractor. I deal with those regulations on an almost daily basis, and I'm working alongside companies that are doing things today people wouldn't dare to do because of the fines last year. They know he's cut their budget attempting to remove them and nobody's enforcing it, there's a two-million-dollar refrigeration project in New Jersey and looks like a residential project the way the runoff has burned through the grass to the street.

I know little internet Nancy boys like yourself throw words around like 'normies' thinking how badass you are but you have no fucking clue. People wanted change not remove and destroy.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

*holds nose in a dab position* whoooo boy das hot

droppin heat rocks on em back to back in this thread. theres nobody out here who can contest me or anyone else who voted for option #2

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-21-2017, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
like literally imagine having strong opinions on what trump is doing to the EPA when you've never read or worked with a single EPA regulation in your life imagine your intellectual depth being the headline of a CNN article
qft
Old 08-21-2017, 06:44 PM
Banned

I didn't vote for Trump because I don't agree with him politically. I thought Hillary had it in the bag anyway, so I voted independent.

But I was, and still am, absolute elated he pulled it out. Career politicians have corrupted America to the very core, and even Trumps worst decisions since he got in office (which are not even really that bad) would have been better than an actual cold blooded criminal Hillary.

I love watching liberals/democrats (which I was once apart of) bitch about everything, and tear him apart in the media. They are just digging their grave deeper, and the democratic party has been fractured so hard, and will continue to do so the rest of this term. Hopefully civil unrest will bring down the two party system.

And if that does happen, Trump, even though he is a goofy cartoon character, will be a true American hero.

Also he's not racist, he's on rapper Method Man's album for christ sakes. Fuck the liberal media and fuck PC culture. TBH.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.hijiri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey dumb dumb.

I'm a commercial general contractor. I deal with those regulations on an almost daily basis, and I'm working alongside companies that are doing things today people wouldn't dare to do because of the fines last year. They know he's cut their budget attempting to remove them and nobody's enforcing it, there's a two-million-dollar refrigeration project in New Jersey and looks like a residential project the way the runoff has burned through the grass to the street.

I know little internet Nancy boys like yourself throw words around like 'normies' thinking how badass you are but you have no fucking clue. People wanted change not remove and destroy.
I'm pretty ignorant in this category but doesn't New Jersey have its own state level "EPA" http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/brp.htm
Old 08-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty ignorant in this category but doesn't New Jersey have its own state level "EPA" http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/brp.htm
I'm not sure how it works but, I think they take their cues from the federal level but none of those positions are filled. They're just basically rolling stuff back and that's it. I'm not kidding when I say I'm in meetings with 10-15 GC's and it's the wild wild west. Guys aren't doing anything they're supposed to be doing and when that nixon era Clean Water Act gets completely removed it's going to be a shit show.

FYI- I'm going to be jumping in this thread crushing all you fucking idiot Trump supporters still hanging on thinking all this stuff is going to be great for anybody but a select few. While I'm making bank. I'm already charging 15% more to cover the wood tariff which is 5% for the tariffs and 10% for myself.

Edit- on the flip side which shows how dumb Trump is if that aluminum tariff goes through I'm going to have to lay guys off (I won't be the only one) because that's really going to affect some s***
Last edited by chris.hijiri; 08-21-2017 at 07:22 PM..
Old 08-21-2017, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

@sirken
Merge this with the political thread.
You did mine, just sayin.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

get em bitch

you got a watch

you got a drop

you better watch

for u drop pop

get em bitch

you got a lot

you got a drop

your pockets finna pop

clock hit the dot

get em bitch

you gettin plenty

you sippin remy

you whippin bentley drops

(whoo boy das hot)

get em bitch

you flauntin right

you flauntin dice like u bettin on ur life

imma get u got

get em bitch

im spendin for 60 digit figures

yall just some midget zegas

which want my riches

we gettin money bitches

***MIC DROP***

Delete thread

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-21-2017, 08:03 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.hijiri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey dumb dumb.

sweet story bro i spent about a decade as a commercial and residential general contractor and/or foreman
so you have 1 example of something bad happening that would have happened anyways regardless? damn i'm shaking in my boots. that definitely justified crippling western industry and diverting it all off to countries with no environmental regulations you really got me by the balls on that one.

oh yeah remember to breathe i dont want you to choke out on me or anything
Old 08-21-2017, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
sweet story bro i spent about a decade as a commercial and residential general contractor and/or foreman
so you have 1 example of something bad happening that would have happened anyways regardless? damn i'm shaking in my boots. that definitely justified crippling western industry and diverting it all off to countries with no environmental regulations you really got me by the balls on that one.

oh yeah remember to breathe i dont want you to choke out on me or anything
lol, crippling Western industry.

Are you one of those people that spent the last few years talking about how the stock market didn't matter when it was in a parabolic breakout for multiple years on end and now point to the stock market as a sign of Trump's great economy? I see a lot of Trump supporters doing that. Jobs numbers under Trump worse than they were in 2016, thank god we're saving Western industry.
Closed Thread