Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How long before you admit voting for Trump was a mistake?
One month- it hit me like a bad tequila hangover. 3 8.82%
Six months- when I realized the FCC is going to make my internet more expensive 3 8.82%
Today- he preached for the last two years we need to get out of Afghanistan 3 8.82%
Never- fuck it I say we ride this train all the way to the bloody end. 25 73.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

chris hit the dot

get em daddy

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-21-2017, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

Trump is an elderly confused racist who can barely form a complete English sentence. He had 0 knowledge or desire to know anything about economics, geopolitics, or the US constitution. He said climate change is a Chinese hoax and said vaccines cause autism. It will be glaringly obvious in the future that early 21st century republicanism is a catastrophe. He and George W Bush wouldn't have won if the electoral college didn't disproportionately empower wastelands in the interior over the economic powerhouses on the coasts.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get em bitch

you got a watch

you got a drop

you better watch

for u drop pop

get em bitch

you got a lot

you got a drop

your pockets finna pop

clock hit the dot

get em bitch

you gettin plenty

you sippin remy

you whippin bentley drops

(whoo boy das hot)

get em bitch

you flauntin right

you flauntin dice like u bettin on ur life

imma get u got

get em bitch

im spendin for 60 digit figures

yall just some midget zegas

which want my riches

we gettin money bitches

***MIC DROP***

Delete thread
Old 08-21-2017, 08:41 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, crippling Western industry.

Are you one of those people that spent the last few years talking about how the stock market didn't matter when it was in a parabolic breakout for multiple years on end and now point to the stock market as a sign of Trump's great economy? I see a lot of Trump supporters doing that. Jobs numbers under Trump worse than they were in 2016, thank god we're saving Western industry.
hm yes because the current state of the employment definitely doesn't lag behind the stock market and policy and you know, he's already passed tax reform right???

you're basically saying Obama's last few years were a turd sinker good job lol
Old 08-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is an elderly confused racist who can barely form a complete English sentence. He had 0 knowledge or desire to know anything about economics, geopolitics, or the US constitution. He said climate change is a Chinese hoax and said vaccines cause autism. It will be glaringly obvious in the future that early 21st century republicanism is a catastrophe. He and George W Bush wouldn't have won if the electoral college
we get it you watch don lemon and andersen cooper and you think neocons like bush have more in common with trump than your own party in tyool

everything you're posting are knee jerk emotion driven impulses there's no need to rub it in

Quote:
didn't disproportionately empower wastelands in the interior over the economic powerhouses on the coasts.
lol imagine not knowing or understanding what our country fought a civil war over
Old 08-21-2017, 09:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure didn't read
You're like 1/3rd of this thread. Imagine shilling so hard for anti-vaccine and climate science denial. Oh wait, I can't imagine that because I passed 8th grade science
Old 08-21-2017, 10:00 PM
Banned

the autism link is bullshit (it's actually linked to mother's age and anime consumption) but you're a joker if you're going to pretend injecting heavy metals and preservatives into kids is good for their health

had a dead arm for half a year the last time i got a vaccine, wew lad

climate science? sorry the president doesn't support your religion. if you would like to attempt to show your belief in climate science is any deeper than a religious belief i'm open to debating the topic. but something tells me you'll stop replying the second i get into specifics.
Last edited by Xaanka; 08-21-2017 at 10:03 PM..
Old 08-21-2017, 10:04 PM
Banned

i love when people who know nothing about science or specifically climate science call me a climate science denier :3
Old 08-21-2017, 10:10 PM
Kobold

trump will win in 2020 and we will also win control of the senate in 2018 lol its going to be a great ride and liberals will talk about how they are better the whole time WITHOUT TRYING TO STOP GERRYMANDERING ONCE THE ENTIRE TIME

however they will have already marched over a million times with these messages:

1. all white people are racist
2. science is important!
3. Resist!
4. Immigrants are people too
5. trump is a nazi
6. rape culture!
7. the environment is important!
8. women are victims of the patriarchy

and you think we're going to suddenly agree with you at some point? lmao liberals, you're off the deep end, and alone. You'd know this but anyone who is a moderate you yell at when they point out any flaw in any arguement you have, and drive them not only into silence, but into the loving embrace of the man who actually, is doing a bang up job of being a fine president.

again, not once have you done anything about corrupt politics that cost you the election or gerrymandering that will prevent the costal states from controlling our political system.

God I love trump.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hm yes because the current state of the employment definitely doesn't lag behind the stock market and policy and you know, he's already passed tax reform right???

you're basically saying Obama's last few years were a turd sinker good job lol
The current state of employment is reflected in the jobs numbers released by the BLS, the same job numbers that are worse than they were in 2016.

Tell me more about the economy you don't understand.

lol at tax reform, sure that'll be a huge success like the Obamacare repeal was.
Closed Thread