Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: How should this rule be handled?
Keep it, as is. 5 7.69%
Keep the rule, but monitor chat a bit better. 14 21.54%
Abolish the rule 46 70.77%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 09:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong

I have not restricted people from asking and answering game related questions.

Unless your response is "your mom"
ur mom
Old 06-02-2015, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong

I have not restricted people from asking and answering game related questions.

Unless your response is "your mom"
Really? Could we maybe get some clarification on what is allowed then, because I've honestly been afraid to chat at all for fear of being suspended. Seems like everyone knows just not to talk when you make an appearance.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is so much wrong with this. Firstly, Eunomia would not let her feelings toward the server in general affect her decisions on a singular player level. It just wouldnt happen.

The server *had* a guide that fit the second paragraph's description, and because of the colostomy bag of a population hanging from his side, he quit.

Do you want a guide that despises you? That isnt the question to be asking. You should be asking is it worth having a guide that despises you. You can thank Eunomia for putting up with the server and be grateful that she takes the time to be on red, despite her feelings towards it, or you could wait for the 1 or 2 days a month Sirken is around doing in game petitions for a response.
I wouldn't thank someone that, if given enough power, and, in her own words stated she would "shut the red server down". That statement alone invalidates your entire argument. Clearly she WOULD let her own feelings pulsate through the screen if given the power.

Your delusional if you think that's good for the server or population in general. A GM shouldn't be saying those things especially with such a large influx of new players. Imagine reading some of the shit that she says being a new player. It's a joke.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't thank someone that, if given enough power, and, in her own words stated she would "shut the red server down". That statement alone invalidates your entire argument. Clearly she WOULD let her own feelings pulsate through the screen if given the power.

Your delusional if you think that's good for the server or population in general. A GM shouldn't be saying those things especially with such a large influx of new players. Imagine reading some of the shit that she says being a new player. It's a joke.
If new player is scared off by anything a GM says in an off the cuff moment. World of Warcraft wants you!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Retired Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In an RnF post where the poster was attacking my "boss" and one of the most dedicated staff members on the server, in favor of ME!

Has anyone been banned by me on Red? No

One suspension for training
Few ooc 1 day revokes

The sky is falling.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

Who revoked Gynos ooc for 55 years? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Retired Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Could we maybe get some clarification on what is allowed then, because I've honestly been afraid to chat at all for fear of being suspended. Seems like everyone knows just not to talk when you make an appearance.
I've sent tells. We are at the communication stage.

Anyone that has had a revoke knows perfectly well what they did wrong and we have talked at length prior to any corrective action.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Retired Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who revoked Gynos ooc for 55 years? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not me
Old 06-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Not me
ur ok in my book
Old 06-02-2015, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've sent tells. We are at the communication stage.

Anyone that has had a revoke knows perfectly well what they did wrong and we have talked at length prior to any corrective action.
So I'm safe to chat in ooc again? Assuming I don't curse, talk trash or whatever else?
Closed Thread