Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also this, i have a toon parked at naggy as well, and this has been my experience. CSG if its in the middle of the night. otherwise your gonna get leap frogged at the 4-giants by AM's gank crew. we killed all the giants up to the 2 spawn at the door way to zordak and they leapfrogged us for a zordak lol.

but that being said, i think people here have come to the consensus that no way is this gonna work for naggy.
Zordak is not naggy and can be done with 2 people. It is commonly raced for as you have 20min after the turn in where the encounter is yours. Unlike naggy you can have someone camped in the room and do the turn in even.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

They (obviously) spawn at odd times. So picking something close to the end of window would be the right thing to do.

Thing about these things is that you cannot make it convenient for everyone every time. But if we can make this a thing - 1 each per month - the times will even out and serve U.S., Europe, and even Asia over time.

I think it would be ideal to space them - i.e. First naggy pop each month and third Vox.

And we should roughly, collectively agree on a loot regimen.

But it looks like most of those who kill these two regularly are on board. Who are we missing?

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 08-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Blood guard/veloci
Second sons
Old 08-24-2017, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

Daldaen's champion does wield a Cekenar Claw tho so somewhat worthy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2017, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Cekenar Claw and Dagas.

Highest HP/AC combination for two weapons in this era. Tanksalot is pitiful against Dalbaen.

Too much bag space spent on bandages and rations. Not enough Wort Potions and Wooly Spider Silk Nets.

Let me know when I need to install to fight the good people's fight.
Closed Thread