Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Question Rogue Illusion Clickies

Is there a site that lists all the Rogue clicky Illusion items or can someone list em up here? I am a Dark Elf Rogue (I just prefer DE's) and need to search good race clickies to get access to good cities and such.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Iksar one comes from a named mob (involved in a cycle) in Trakanon's Teeth
Erudite one is found in Howling Stones (Charasis)
High Elf one comes from Stanos Herkanor in Highpass

There's others when Velious hits, but until then you're not going to enjoy much in the way of "good" cities.

Remember though you can bank in North Freeport and Felwithe by standing behind the wall, zooming out and clicking the banker... just don't forget to hide/sneak in and out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Easy to spot them from this:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Clickies
Old 11-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar one comes from a named mob (involved in a cycle) in Trakanon's Teeth
Erudite one is found in Howling Stones (Charasis)
High Elf one comes from Stanos Herkanor in Highpass

There's others when Velious hits, but until then you're not going to enjoy much in the way of "good" cities.

Remember though you can bank in North Freeport and Felwithe by standing behind the wall, zooming out and clicking the banker... just don't forget to hide/sneak in and out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tried reaching around the wall for NFP and cannot reach but am good in Felwithe. Maybe I am doing the NFP banker wrong hmm and of course I tab in and try that and worked fine this time haha musta been at wrong angel before
Old 11-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSQue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tried reaching around the wall for NFP and cannot reach but am good in Felwithe. Maybe I am doing the NFP banker wrong hmm
Line it up so that you're looking at the door you enter from, and aiming for the left of the two bankers (as you look at them).

Lots of people are at it these days, so if you see any iksar/dark elves/etc banking from that area...try and stand where they are. Or just trial and error shuffling back and forth on the wall... once you've got it, you'll never forget it.

For any "good" folks who feel this is unfair... you can also bank this way in Overthere <3
Old 11-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy to spot them from this:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Clickies
nice! I didn't know that page existed thank you
Old 11-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

DE mask from ghoul assassin, high elf mask from stanos/general quest, erudite from hs west, iksar from trak teeth cycle are what's available in kunark.

Velious adds: gnome from ST, barb from AoW (dependent on if we get luclin loot here or not--current beta tables have TONS of luclin loot, but they've done sweeping database changes on us before) , halfling from chardok revamp.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This works in Kelethin also.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DE mask from ghoul assassin, high elf mask from stanos/general quest, erudite from hs west, iksar from trak teeth cycle are what's available in kunark.

Velious adds: gnome from ST, barb from AoW (dependent on if we get luclin loot here or not--current beta tables have TONS of luclin loot, but they've done sweeping database changes on us before) , halfling from chardok revamp.
Post revamp Sleeper has dwarf mask. Though I think Rogean will crush someone who tries to wake Sleeper before server wants it done.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

very cool, what other neat tricks can I do with my Rogue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]