Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoulington [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Presumably his daughter?

My money is on he's fuckin that poor baby silly. Look at his face in that photo. Its up to us to stop him and his baby fuckin ways
well that escalated quickly - think that crossed the line? next his decent and throw in a cocain + prostitution ring?
Old 08-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Ghoulington is a detective of Detroit perportions
Old 08-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

so posting RL info is cool when it's not tiggles?

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 08-14-2013, 09:15 PM
Banned

I would just like to thank everyone for trying to turn this into a case of me being the bad guy. If you will notice, I took the original facebook profile pic, which SOMEONE ELSE posted in the thread, and blacked out the childs face.

However, he (abyss) had made it publicly available, and even then I put a note on how it was not cool to picture the child.

The username Abyss was only linked to Steven Repasky by his own admission on the website registered under his name.

Anyway, I'm still here, you are wrong, he was trying to ruin everyones hobby and is not a forum user. I can post Real Life info of anything i choose that is not a player or forum member, but this is the only reason to do so.

I appreciate the crocodile tears but really, so obvious that you just want me banned and dont care about justice for the MQ master.

Do you use the program or know someone who does? Oh well, we will find out soon. He apparently reacts without thinking, and in an attempt to fuck the server, has now totally outed his own methods and users. I dont think this trend will reverse.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.lookup.com/people/dorothy+rapasky

all information posted in this thread is for educational and hopefully entertainment purposes only.... its the guys mom, phil (sopranos).

Steve, its amazing how much is out there when you look huh
Love the Soprano's Reference haha
Old 08-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would just like to thank everyone for trying to turn this into a case of me being the bad guy. If you will notice, I took the original facebook profile pic, which SOMEONE ELSE posted in the thread, and blacked out the childs face.

However, he (abyss) had made it publicly available, and even then I put a note on how it was not cool to picture the child.

The username Abyss was only linked to Steven Repasky by his own admission on the website registered under his name.

Anyway, I'm still here, you are wrong, he was trying to ruin everyones hobby and is not a forum user. I can post Real Life info of anything i choose that is not a player or forum member, but this is the only reason to do so.

I appreciate the crocodile tears but really, so obvious that you just want me banned and dont care about justice for the MQ master.

Do you use the program or know someone who does? Oh well, we will find out soon. He apparently reacts without thinking, and in an attempt to fuck the server, has now totally outed his own methods and users. I dont think this trend will reverse.
I think you're doing The Lord's work.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

I suggest as many people as possible report his site to paypal as well.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Banned

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=857_1376428442

apt analogy in video form
Old 08-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suggest as many people as possible report his site to paypal as well.
while i dont condone this, PayPal is notorious for shooting first and asking questions much, much later. They will freeze all assets during an investigation and ban him from the service.

A sample (not for use) complaint would be that the user is using their services to sell a hacking program that injects malicious code, available to anyone who pays, and makes the e-mail addresses of his payees publicly available in an attempt at identity theft.

The name of his website and lack of verification of the complaint will likely hurt more than if he actually explains what he is doing. One could even purchase the program and then file a dispute.

So vague, half-truth, and yet it would be all that is required. Cutting off his method of receiving payments easily would be effective.

Don't do this!~
Old 08-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
You sound like a fucking child. I hope he fucks with you back, hero.
Closed Thread