Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Banned

Some serious mads over beta PvP conflict.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We get it. There are about 6 or 7 threads up now where you people cry about how hard Red99 is rocking your vagina.

Deal with it.
Not the point. Beta testing exists to test the server for various bugs/issues, not to prove how hardcore of a leveler you are. People that are legitimately concerned about the beta test aren't complaining about the exp rate because it's slow, they're complaining because there are much more efficient ways of doing this beta test faster so we can get on with things.

Your attitude is ridiculous. So sorry people don't want to spend a ton of hours playing something that they've already played before numerous times just to have it wiped away and do it again. There's no logical argument you can make that can support the current method of beta testing unless they're still working on the low level stuff. A higher level of communication between the devs and the player base would make this a much quicker, smoother process for everyone.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just joined today and when asking someone if there was a pre patch for windows 7 i was told to get bent. i was also scrutinized for obtaining a copy of titanium from pirate bay when i was a previous owner of the game i just never got to play it. Yeah. Like none of you are here to doge the monthly fees or anything. The first fucking post and i get flames and trolls. This shit right the fuck here. Its why you're quite literally playing with yourselves. So jerk on douche bags.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotetsua [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. Like none of you are here to doge the monthly fees or anything.
Point awarded with the whole 'circle full of douches' point, but I doubt anyone is here to avoid any monthly fees. We're all here to recapture EQ classic nostalgia. Many of us donate regularly and would probably consider a monthly fee, too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

this is important
Old 10-04-2011, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

thanks for share
Old 10-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We get it. There are about 6 or 7 threads up now where you people cry about how hard Red99 is rocking your vagina.

Deal with it.

Bluebies so dumb.

Bockscar is right, and most people would agree. No one wants to grind on BETA, MANY-- including myself, would love to test PVP not PVE.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Sarnak

Same.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticus
Quote:
several antagonizing
Old 10-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You're just pissed because I've been comming at you in every stupid fucking thread you make crying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this prediction comming true

the end is comming. Wipe imminent. Comming.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coming
Closed Thread