Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Default Heroes of Newerth

Anyone here play hon? If so we should get a p99 clan going.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Banned

I do, but most folks here prefer kiddie games like LoL as a result of getting griefed off HoN for being terrible
Old 08-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

dumb kids plai dumb games

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 08-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do, but most folks here prefer kiddie games like LoL as a result of getting griefed off HoN for being terrible
I tried HoN. This happened to me. I played about 6 games and was shit-talked into quitting before I really was able to learn the game. It doesn't help that I was mediocre-at-best at DoTA, but man talk about a steep learning curve....fuck.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

people who plai HoN are a bunch of elitists who think they are better than LoL players bcuz they play a shittier game

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 08-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

HoN > LoL
Old 08-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^

I play HoN, but can't do matchmaking right now because my computer kept fucking up and now I have a 11.4% leaver rating so I have to do pub scrub games to fix it. Also, my MMR is fucked from getting the worst possible teammates ever...at least 50% don't understand English, another 25% don't ever buy items. Ever. KDR is still positive..., but that doesn't really count until I hit level 5 and get my account verified (level 3right now). Had a team concede to Demented Shaman last week. Healer rape.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quellren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried HoN. This happened to me. I played about 6 games and was shit-talked into quitting before I really was able to learn the game. It doesn't help that I was mediocre-at-best at DoTA, but man talk about a steep learning curve....fuck.
Were you just jumping into it like a retard or did you do the tutorial to see attack animations are different, read up on heroes, and start out with no stats matches?
Old 08-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

i absolutely love how this thread is not delivering like my epic league of legends thread, that aside i dont hate hon, ive just never played it, i hope you find some p99 pals to join your collective mind.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i absolutely love how this thread is not delivering like my epic league of legends thread, that aside i dont hate hon, ive just never played it, i hope you find some p99 pals to join your collective mind.
All about personal opinion, I just don't see how league is fun in anyway. Every game I played someone ragequits, the graphics are really shitty,and the gameplay is just god awful.
Closed Thread