Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Large Bat

Thumbs down Dear 1999

My name is Matthew and I have a problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I love this server and it is the best idea, reality, what ever you want to call it, it is awesome. I want to start a monthly donation but I do not know if it is worth it right now. My first problem is attitude I mean some admins have some harshness and I mean I understand its hard to run and maintain a server but it is a job and customer relations is a part of a network / communication buisness. But you do have the chance of making money from this and I am sure you do, if you dont then or are not expecting too make money then I have no idea why you are doing all of this. Why I dont know why I should pay in to something that is unknowen.
Well my second problem is that I have brought you now 6 people including my self to your server I have 2 others that are wanting to join plus many more friends that will end up networking from me and they would donate as well I mean it does add up. But we have the biggest problem 3 of us live togeather and 2 live some were els togeather and do come over to our house for network parties but we cant play togeather its a headach just trying to get 3 of us on that live togeather then other friends need 2 exceptions in order to come over here play and play at home and my other two friends will need the exseption when they come over to play I mean if we cant play togeather why even play now.
It was hard to get my friends to play on 1999 cuz it takes so long to level but I did, now they cant play togeather and I look like a ass cuz admins are asses to them. So now my friends said screw this and went to the grand creation they all want or wanted to play on 1999 but we cant so I guess I am screwed too I have to play alone in RL to play on your server and that just wont work out and we will continue to grow in people we have alot of friends that played EQ1 and will again just like UOemu.
This is a awesome server and will stand the test of time I just hope sooner than later some problems get fixed I mean you are only loosing potential customers and we all are customers at this point and you have a good chance but for me it has been a waist of time not only too me but my friends and your selves.
Thank you for letting me and my friends play and I hope you guys do very well in the future of your creation.
Matthew
xhanth
Old 12-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

what
Old 12-24-2010, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Hey Xhanth try out my game! You can orgy-box with all your gay friends all you fucking want! P.S. Our guides will cyber and e-suck you each time you petition as long as you send in h0t pixx of you and the boyz =) Click below for the link <3

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 12-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

I think he is after IP exemptions. Either it has taken a while, (which it can xhanth), or he has been denied? Either way it seems he petitioned or re-posted about it, somehow he came into contact with a GM/admin type, and was met with less civility then he had hoped for.

And while I do not share your lack of sensitivity Swishahouse, I do agree perhaps posting here like that gives the appearance of whining. The point however is valid. Behavior, and replies like yours only hurts the community. I know the last thing I want is a server population of 400 with every one of them being UMADBREW? I would rather THAT population go back to WOW, or piss your parents off enough so that you get grounded.

All that aside Xhanth, I hope you tried the appropriate channels and had patience.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:31 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
[Thu Dec 23 09:46:58 2010] You told deven, 'you need to post in the petition forum for an ip exemption'
[Thu Dec 23 09:48:46 2010] Deven tells you, 'Not very good on the forums '
[Thu Dec 23 09:49:00 2010] Deven tells you, 'Why you think i petitioned on game :P'
[Thu Dec 23 09:49:35 2010] You told Deven, 'well you need to post there, that's how they're done'
[Thu Dec 23 09:50:49 2010] Deven tells you, 'So why you think it let us play on here earlier now we cant?'
[Thu Dec 23 09:50:58 2010] You told Deven, 'were you using different accounts?'
[Thu Dec 23 09:52:38 2010] Deven tells you, 'yea we don't box cause we can't on here and we don't do that anyways'
[Thu Dec 23 09:52:57 2010] You told Deven, 'no, i mean were you using different accounts than you are now'
[Thu Dec 23 09:53:02 2010] Deven tells you, 'me my room mate and a friend of mine have all have differnt accounts'
[Thu Dec 23 09:53:51 2010] Deven tells you, 'Just on the same IP address'
[Thu Dec 23 09:54:59 2010] You told Deven, 'dont know'
[Thu Dec 23 09:55:10 2010] Deven tells you, 'I mean my roomate already petitioned along time ago and asked one of the gm's and he let us play. With differnt accounts we told them we wouldnt box and well we don't. And now all of a sudden were cut off from having only 1 login instead of 3'
[Thu Dec 23 09:55:40 2010] You told Deven, 'arguing isnt going to change how it works, or what you have to do'
[Thu Dec 23 09:57:37 2010] Deven tells you, 'I'm not arguing'
[Thu Dec 23 09:59:01 2010] Deven tells you, 'Are you in a mad mood? I was just telling you the story wasent argueing about it lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]'
[Thu Dec 23 09:59:20 2010] You told Deven, 'dude, we've got a lot of shit to do, post or dont, its up to you'
[Thu Dec 23 10:01:51 2010] Deven tells you, 'Dude don't be rude towerds me. I did nothing to you but be nice and explain to you'
[Thu Dec 23 10:04:25 2010] Deven tells you, 'How is this how all the gm's act? Suprised this server is actually active. Ban me if you want man but you have no right to be rude to me when i was being nice and explaining to you. Have good holiday'
If everyone on the server demanded 15 minutes of time for their issue that can be resolved in 15 seconds, nothing would ever get done. We don't do this to earn a living. We don't care if you play or not. You're either here to play or here to get your nose wiped. Make up your mind which, because if you need to make it all about you, the server will operate better without your squeaky wheels needing greased on a daily basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm letting you know in advance, you are not customers, and I don't care. Do some reading on our forums.. and then about classic Everquest, please.

Hope you find what you need.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Kind of what I figured happened. People need to search the forums, read the stickies and ask questions as opposed to making demands.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tr0d (shaere) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he is after IP exemptions. Either it has taken a while, (which it can xhanth), or he has been denied? Either way it seems he petitioned or re-posted about it, somehow he came into contact with a GM/admin type, and was met with less civility then he had hoped for.

And while I do not share your lack of sensitivity Swishahouse, I do agree perhaps posting here like that gives the appearance of whining. The point however is valid. Behavior, and replies like yours only hurts the community. I know the last thing I want is a server population of 400 with every one of them being UMADBREW? I would rather THAT population go back to WOW, or piss your parents off enough so that you get grounded.

All that aside Xhanth, I hope you tried the appropriate channels and had patience.
Let me get this straight because I gave a snide response to an inarticulate wall-o-text I'm a focal point for all that is evil and that which would ruin this server? Maybe I'm the only one who views cries such as this as utter bullshit. I've had to wait for petitions and fixes just like EVERYONE else. The vast majority of players here don't come upon these Rogean Uthboards and Cyriusly try and act like they are going to not donate money because they aren't happy with the resolution they received by people who do this as a Hobby. This OP is a total bitch and you sir are soft. If you've ever played any of the other servers you'd know that p99 is pretty damn solid so that being said I feel there is zero room to bitch about any type of service/non-service you have or haven't received.

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 12-24-2010, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

People need to fucking spellcheck their rants.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 12-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Banned

it's cool xhanth, i quit the server about a month ago because of GM attitude. Trust me, it's more entertainment reading these forums than playing the game. Only the diehard fanbois who are desperate for glory days would subject themselves to the people who run this server. The drama on the forums is priceless though!
Old 12-24-2010, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Really, you guys are assholes.
Closed Thread