Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 11:35 AM
Banned

Isn't the guild leader Rmt'd character who's never played EQ before?
Old 03-20-2017, 12:11 PM
Aviak

Allio here. I'll indulge in the troll fest for one time. Then if anyone makes another one of these (clearly) trolling posts I'll copy/paste what I said here into new ones...or I just won't bother =P

I stayed away from the forums for almost all of my p99 life. I was always told it was just full of blatant trolls and bored, old men. That reputation is living up to its name here.

Firstly, to the guy who said I ported people to EJ - 100% lie. I never did that. In fact I was off most of this week playing Bioshock on my ps4. I bought the 3-game bundle version, awesome game btw.

Next, to anyone who has a problem with one of our members, just do /who all Dawn and ask for an officer to help resolve the issue. It's truly that simple. From there I would just say don't judge an entire guild on the actions of a few people.

To the rumor that I'm Shamsade:

I'm not. Plain and simple.

Allio is a 56 druid. I've done countless jboot mq's. Even more seafuries. I have zero need to steal shit from people. And I'd be a truly special kind of stupid to put a toon in my guild with the name SHAMsade just to rob people.

Everything I have on p99 was earned through hours and hours of playing time. End of that story.

Any "story" you people read on these forums about me logging from Shamsade to Allio or me porting people or anything lame is 100% lies.

I go out of my way to help people. I refuse any port tip under 50p. I have one of every class, fully twinked, including a 34 TROLL shaman lol, not a Barbarian like Shamsade.

Look, we're all grown men and women here, right? We all have jobs, families, wives, kids, hobbies, etc.

Are you all so bored with life that this is your only form of entertainment? Making up stories, bashing good, innocent people, trying to defame complete strangers? What do you get out of it?

Be better than that. I'm a good person. My members are good people. Anything on these forums about us being <insert insult and/or fabrication here> is 100% false.

90% of all p99 is full of good, kind people. 9% are neutral. Only 1% are truly douche bags. That's because p99 is full of grown men and women who are mature and just want to have fun playing a game they grew up with.

So get off the forums, stop trolling, find more fulfilling ways to entertain yourselves and have fun guys, but not at other people's expense.

For the record I flat out refuse to reply to any troll comment. If you want to discuss things with me like mature adults I'm down to let people get to know me so they see I'm not an ass hat.

But again - I will not respond to a single troll comment. You can try, but it won't happen lol. By making this statement I already violated my number one rule about not feeding trolls. I won't keep breaking it <3
Old 03-20-2017, 12:14 PM
Aviak

For the record:

If anyone wants to know what the REAL Dawn Believers are go to this link:

www.about.me/dawnbelievers

It'll take you less than 3 minutes to read.

It's a short history on the real life secret society I was born into.

You can take every letter in Dawn Believer and rewrite it as "evil be warned."

This anagram is something I couldn't have made up. It is what it is. We follow a way of life that is about self-mastery and acts of kindness.

RMT, scamming people, KS'ing, or any other made up story about me or my members in-game goes against what I stand for as a whole.

Let's all get off the forums and go play EQ, ya? Have fun, be nice to people, and definitely give up the whole troll thing.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:16 PM
Aviak

Unfortunately my friend said that link won't work if you just click it.

Type it in and don't be lazy lol =P

Just type in www.about.me/dawnbelievers, you'll see it.

I hope y'all have a good day. Genuinely and without sarcasm. I wish you all the best and I really hope this thing about bashing us can finally die down.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:29 PM
Aviak

@Oracle333

You're so wrong ... you cant denied what happen and just say it's a conspiracy from forum trolls. People reporting thoses events have less than 60 forum posts.
I'll sugest you to reread the thread and ignore people with more than 300-500post if you want to dodge the Trolls.

Anyway this big piece of shit of Kelvinn left Dawn Belivers to join Paradox. Still there was 2 others Dawn Belivers that didnt rise a finger or/and helped him to get rid of me in the group.

So i ll suggest to speak with your mates and make sure that type of bullshit dont happen again and not put your head in the sand blaming the forum Trolls.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I'd be a truly special kind of stupid to put a toon in my guild with the name SHAMsade just to rob people.
So you calling yourself stupid for having a toon named SHAMsade in your guild that robs people?
Old 03-20-2017, 04:44 PM
Aviak

To be fair to base a scammer off their name alone i have seen a lot more people with far worse names who i may think would scam or does. You can not judge a book by its cover or first few pages you must dig deep into the story and understand. Every single guild on this server has its dicks and trolls who will train get ports not tip tell you to fk off etc if we made a post about every single person we run into who we have bad dealings with then the forums would be over loaded. If you have a issue with someone you send a officer a tell and have it dealt with if that dont work you petition and if gm's agree with you then it is taken care of.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair to base a scammer off their name alone i have seen a lot more people with far worse names who i may think would scam or does. You can not judge a book by its cover or first few pages you must dig deep into the story and understand. Every single guild on this server has its dicks and trolls who will train get ports not tip tell you to fk off etc if we made a post about every single person we run into who we have bad dealings with then the forums would be over loaded. If you have a issue with someone you send a officer a tell and have it dealt with if that dont work you petition and if gm's agree with you then it is taken care of.
Yeah ... that doesnt work. I prefere the Name & Shame Tactics.

Kelvinn you're a scumbag!
Old 03-20-2017, 04:58 PM
Aviak

Hey to each their own but to be fairs its a virtual video game people should not get their feelings hurt so easily and bothered so much by a game. LoL
Old 03-20-2017, 05:00 PM
Banned

dingo is harassing DB via forum alts

snickasaurus was right
Closed Thread