Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only non U.S. Citizens need to explain racism.
let me get this rght,If you talk about a white president doing a bad job it not racism, but if you talk about a black president doing a bad job it is racism?Plus does he not matter common fact he "Black" to the world?Maybe he could say he American and not "African American".I do not call myself "RussianAmerican"I call myself Russian~were i was born but America is my home now..
Old 11-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

I still think it would be funnier if it turned out that he lived in some country where our President has absolutely zero effect on his personal life.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because we live n the USA dosn't mean that's our main language.I pay taxes so yes my statement is correct, 240 million Americans and myself will have to pay for his mistakes for the next 100 years"I am including my grandson in this conclusion"since they say every kid born today will owe 43,000 in taxes the day they are born.
Wait, "they" say this?

Oh, my apologies. I didn't realize "they" are where you got your information from. I stand corrected.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because we live n the USA dosn't mean that's our main language.I pay taxes so yes my statement is correct, 240 million Americans and myself will have to pay for his mistakes for the next 100 years"I am including my grandson in this conclusion"since they say every kid born today will owe 43,000 in taxes the day they are born.
You are quite astute friend, with the exception of one word. Make the following edit (bolded for emphasis), and your points (I can't speak for your numbers) become absolutely correct.
Quote:
Just because we live n the USA dosn't mean that's our main language.I pay taxes so yes my statement is correct, 240 million Americans and myself will have to pay for the mistakes for the next 100 years"I am including my grandson in this conclusion"since they say every kid born today will owe 43,000 in taxes the day they are born.
Your misattribution of the mistakes to mister Obama is obvious and trite. You writing it doesn't make it true.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, "they" say this?

Oh, my apologies. I didn't realize "they" are where you got your information from. I stand corrected.
It common fact check the internet sometime on money US owes..Obama spent more then all the president combine did together.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
let me get this rght,If you talk about a white president doing a bad job it not racism, but if you talk about a black president doing a bad job it is racism?
Not at all. However when you use phrases like "..get rid of black man in office.." that is racism.
Quote:
This is a new world order coming soon, That getting rid of black man in office and spending the next 100 years fixing his mistakes.
You wouldn't say "..get rid of white man in office.." about W., you would say "get rid of idiot in office." That you do use "..get rid of black man.." shows you for the racist piece of shit that you are, Russian or not.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Well he make it very public that he "BLACK", only stating from what I see..Maybe if he used American sometime we could address him as so..
Old 11-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well he make it very public that he "BLACK", only stating from what I see..Maybe if he used American sometime we could address him as so..
These statements are nonsensical at best.

How does one not make it public what color ones own skin is? Was he supposed to keep his skin color private? Why are you not persecuting white world leaders for hiding their skin color?

You seem to be implying that he exclusively refers to himself as black, never referring to himself as American. I would be interested to hear where you got that opinion from. I have not noticed it myself, and I find it strange that the media has not brought it up before now. Unless of course, you're still referring to how he does not hide his skin from cameras.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you not persecuting white world leaders for not hiding their skin color?
edit
Old 11-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It common fact check the internet sometime on money US owes..Obama spent more then all the president combine did together.
What?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...idential_terms

GW alone has increased the debt more...
Closed Thread