Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Banned

Which group of you dirtbags was harboring Slutmagic
Old 08-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pattie would pull the same shit. I think hes in assgard though.
watch your mouth
Old 08-17-2014, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
watch your mouth
Fuck off
Old 08-17-2014, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck off
you're so hard bro
Old 08-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That Troll PLing someone with one mob at the time like a gentleman IS ME helping a total stranger bard, new to server with NO gear. I guess your pic doesn't tell the whole story eh? And if you don't believe me, why don't you send that guy a tell in the pic? Stop being lame.

Troll harder, cuz you're bad at it.
Aren't you in Dolj? What's up with the Taken tag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH you're sissy rotation is player made. It's not a server rule... and stop defending that Asgard officer bad attitude... it wasn't nice at all.
07-13-2014

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

(not trying to flame, legitimately interested after the massive shittalking you've done what would ever possess you to join Taken)

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you in Dolj? What's up with the Taken tag?

07-13-2014
Whatever. I think no ones care Mr. Imperfectlookatme (aka Keke). GTFO, you're a detective now or forum police? You're way out of topic here. You need to buy a life. kthxbye.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what you are saying is that your Chardok AE group was "Taken"?
win
Old 08-18-2014, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Whatever. I think no ones care Mr. Imperfectlookatme (aka Keke). GTFO, you're a detective now or forum police? You're way out of topic here. You need to buy a life. kthxbye.
Don't call Keke imperfect!
Old 08-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Like I said, I just would really like to know. You were hugely, adamently outspoken about how wrong the rotation is, how much everybody who likes the rotation is a crybaby idiot plebe sheeple ezmode. And now here you are. I have a genuine interest in what could possibly prompt such a change in such a short time. No need to get defense, you salty dog you!

Closed Thread